1. Donation issue

Hello everyone, I'm trying to donate but I'm unable to do so? It says "We were unable to authorize your card". Is there any way i could donate? I tried the offgamers Mint, but they wouldn't send me a code for registration, so any other way?

2. Did but no answer, haha, cant believe people dont want my money xD

3. Same here.. My credit card couldnt authorize so i bought a Visa gift Card and it has the same issue. This is frustrating. Is there like a billing department i can talk to?

4. Same here.. My credit card couldnt authorize so i bought a Visa gift Card and it has the same issue. This is frustrating. Is there like a billing department i can talk to?
    I feel like answer is written somewhere in this topic.

5. My dude im not gonna contact some corporate institution to pay $20 for in-game currency. I just dont understand why there is a problem charging American Mastercard or accepting Paypal. This whole thing is ridiculous

6. My dude im not gonna contact some corporate institution to pay $20 for in-game currency.
    Tough luck then I guess.

I just dont understand why there is a problem charging American Mastercard or accepting Paypal. This whole thing is ridiculous
    Some vendors/hosts/service providers/clients don't want stolen credit cards to be used on their platform.
    Paypal? Do you know what big corporation is partnered with Paypal, I'll give you a hint, it starts with B and ends with attle.net.
    Also Warmane had problems with Paypal. You can probably surmise by now why.