1. Your account has been suspended for 6 days 34 minutes due to Anticheat violation

I just recently downloaded Wow on my computer, played one BG, walked away for an hour, I looked and I got banned for what?( Your account has been suspended for 6 days 34 minutes due to Anticheat violation #2)??? pls help

2. I got instant permabanned, others recieve multiple chances, i did donate more than 99.9% of players still got perma on the first occasion of anticheat conduct. 6 days is just a 1 week ban, since u did not donate or spend any significant amount of playtime, simply create a new Email which takes 5 minutes and another 5 to create a new Account on Warmane. No one gonna help you, with anything helpful other than reciving some copy pasted link to the tos of the game world of warcraft.

3. I got instant permabanned, others recieve multiple chances, i did donate more than 99.9% of players still got perma on the first occasion of anticheat conduct. 6 days is just a 1 week ban, since u did not donate or spend any significant amount of playtime, simply create a new Email which takes 5 minutes and another 5 to create a new Account on Warmane. No one gonna help you, with anything helpful other than reciving some copy pasted link to the tos of the game world of warcraft.
    Donating doesn't make you exempt of the rules.
    True, making another account now might be better. Sell what you can and send all the gold you can get to new character on a new account.
    The people who would help, if they can in this case, is the support team, which you can contact by sending an email to [email protected].
    We can only offer player assist here/pointing towards the right direction where to seek help, or provide solutions to more day-to-day issues that players can fix themselves.
    Before making another account, I would delete whatever was the cause of the ban.