1. Rdf

Can u use RDF please its the easiest way to level up, thanks.

2. Hey I agree I want more people queuing but its hard work getting them too, what seems to be happening is one of the following situations though:

1. We have dps that queue and proceed to ninja loot everything with no care at all for the tank or healers needs to continue character growth and levelling it makes most of those tanks and healers not queue for a long while or maybe never again.

2. We have tanks that join rdf with no tank spec thinking it'll be fine but realise its not fast as threat is all over the place multiple wipes occur and then they mostly leave... that group ends quickly after as people leave because of zero patience.

3. There are some players who are extremely arrogant on this server and will try to make rdf as difficult as possible for everyone in the group people have stopped queueing rdf as a result of these bad eggs too.

There are obviously more situations but these are the ones I have personally come across while playing here recently.

3. SMOOTH rdfs that pop instantly are the "fastest" way to level. However, RDF is rarely smooth while leveling with other people who are leveling. People are generally poorly geared for their level, so the people who are in the tank roll rarely can hold threat well...dps easily pulls off them. Healers run out of mana half-way through fights. All this results in very slow, very rough RDFs...and that makes solo leveling (or being carried by your main or a level 60 friend) much, much faster.

4. OP is clearly addressing attendance to RDF.
    This can certainly be fixed with higher reward, specifically in terms of gold/rare item worth gold.
    Your 3 points are chronically tied to the core game imo. You can only flame the offender by forcing him to give back the item ninjaed , or 4 people can kick the offender out straight up boycott the run on the form of protest. Even healer and tank - the scarce roles can't do it alone, and I've should absolutely condone such behaviour.

Bottom line through this can be aliviated through cross faction RDF. It won't be fixed but maybe worth higher pool more people would join