1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Warriors DEEP WOUNDS question

Every time I crit it applies Deep Wounds naturally, but every time I crit it RESETS the dot instead of refreshing it. Is that intended or bugged?

Example: I crit, dot should happen just now, but I crit again and the dot RESETS THE TICK TIMER instead of continuing the bleed.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    https://imgur.com/a/53F5kYb
    proof of what im asking. fought 2 satyrs at the same time. lucky i got crits non stop. fight ended in 10 seconds or more. deep wounds procced ONLY ONCE

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Also noticed that my DEEP WOUNDS last 12 seconds instead of the 6 seconds of the talent tooltip. Am I really bugged or is this intended?

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Report that on bugtacker my friend

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    This isn't like wrath where deepwounds grows by critting similarly to ignite, on vanilla a new crit applies a new deepwound so if you are critting very often you will keep refreshing it with a new one that isnt stacking
    now in wrath a new crit also does refresh the duration but the real difference is that it ticks once every second instead of every 2 seconds so some ticks actually go through regardless especially since fury uses 2 slow weapons.

6. 2 Weeks Ago