1. 1 Week Ago  

Login message regarding AQ

Had a question regarding the message on the character screen.
    Great that u dudes decided to drop some info regarding the opening of AQ but effectively it doesn't say much.
    What do you mean with a "Timely release", is this going of the released schedule saying that i'll be released the 27th (depending on player progress)?

Since we're looking at a artificial start, is it safe to assume it's also released on the 27th?
    Or is it more of a "do the war effort if you want to raid and we'll help a little but if it opens next month its fine aswell" kind of message?

2. 1 Week Ago  
    The deadline has basically been lifted, which means AQ will not open on its own on the 27th but when the gate opens as part of the war effort. Yes basically if it opens next month its fine too

3. 1 Week Ago  
    I agree, as stated on the "Onyxia time table" people have prepared and toke time off work (etc) for a release on 27th of april.
    Not respecting this date feels like a contract breach to the community.

The server is already losing population and delaying the release of AQ does not seem benificial.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    The schedule post very clearly states: "April 27th, Phase 4 will unleash Ahn’Qiraj, depending on player progress."

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Thank you @Nobuemon for clarifying the stance of warmane team i belive this is good decision players shouldnt be rewarded for afking and raid loging. It's fine if we go straight into naxx at this point.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Can you please further clarify as when in the relative timeline does the actual raid release happen? Is it 10 hours after the first gong? Is it the next Saturday 15ST(release time we're used to so far) after the whole scarab questline has been completed?

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Well this is disheartening to see. The server population and attitudes were never going to be effective enough to finish the war effort in the vanilla quantities.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    The deadline has basically been lifted, which means AQ will not open on its own on the 27th but when the gate opens as part of the war effort. Yes basically if it opens next month its fine too
    Thanks for the clarification :)!

9. 1 Week Ago  
    The schedule post very clearly states: "April 27th, Phase 4 will unleash Ahn’Qiraj, depending on player progress."
    Sure, but when you state that you're stating you're artificially helping with the war effort it's not a weird question to ask no? Anyway it's been awnsered and we'll see when the release happens :)

10. 1 Week Ago  
    Atleast release it on a sunday if your gonna do it "all of the sudden" so the working class (your donaters) can actually compete in the RF race.
    Thanks

11. 1 Week Ago  
    Sure, but when you state that you're stating you're artificially helping with the war effort it's not a weird question to ask no?
    I was replying to the post above mine, saying that people had taken days off from work for the 27th and that not releasing that day "feels like a contract breach."

12. 1 Week Ago  
    Does Naxxramas's release date get pushed back depending on when we get AQ? Or will it remain as it is regardless of whether AQ is open ?

13. 1 Week Ago  

14. 1 Week Ago  

15. 1 Week Ago  
    Can we have some detailed information regarding the entire AQ situation.

- When is the real deadline (considering Nax is still releasing 29/06)
    - How much aid will there be from the warmane staff
    - If the war effort is finished, how long till the instance will open?
    - Will there be a set time (day & hour) after the war effort is finished

Transparant communication please :)

123 Last