1. 1 Week Ago  

Character reconstruction error

Today I purchased a character reconstruction with 10 coins to change the character's gender, appearance, and name.
    The character I am raising is Tauren Druid. I pressed Done after changing the gender and appearance, but for some reason, the character configuration was not completed with a message saying that the character configuration could not be completed.

Perhaps because of duplicate names, I tried many new names, but the attempts were in vain.
    Please tell me how. I hope my 10 coins don't end up like coins thrown into a lake.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Try using different hairstyles, you can change that later at a Barber in game if that solves it.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    If you are using the HD models you may have to download an unmodified client to do this

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Just using different appearance options should work without need to get a different client. The issue happened when the player tries to use something with an index that doesn't exist in the character creator and makes it seem illegal, so anything within the legal range of IDs should make it work, even if with HD looks.