1. 2 Weeks Ago  

help

Hi, i just started playing on warmane and I wanted to know if this is how the client looks for everyone..
    https://imgur.com/a/iWScxq7
    It looks kind of ''small'' to me and I can t seem to be able to install addons and also everytime i quit the game, when i open it opens windowed mode and on 60 hz, i have to change it manually everytime i open the game.
    Thank you and i m waiting for your responses.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    i managed to fix the addons by creating the folder. but the problem still remains with the game settings, everytime i open the game i have to accept the terms and then change the settings from windowed to full, etc.
    Is there a way to maintain the settings of the game without having to change them manually everytime I open it?

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    You can try this:

1. First, launch the game and set your preferred resolution and refresh rate.
    2. Once you've set these preferences, exit the game.
    3. Navigate to the Warmane directory on your computer. This is typically located in the folder where you installed the game.
    4. Look for a file named something like config.wtf or WTFConfig.wtf.
    5. Open this file with a text editor like Notepad.
    6. Look for the lines that start with gxResolution and gxRefresh.
    7. Change the values in these lines to match your desired resolution and refresh rate. For example:

gxResolution "1920x1080"
    gxRefresh "144"

Save the changes and close the file.
    Right-click on the config.wtf file, go to Properties, and set it to "Read-only". This prevents the game from overwriting your changes.