1. 3 Weeks Ago  

ReCatpcha not working in Firefox to login

Just thought I'd make this known. Had to switch to Chrome to sign up and login because apparently in Firefox recaptcha is not working as of the last few days. If there is a way to disable recaptcha until fixed, or change to a different captcha type method, it would be helpful for menu. I personally hate Chrome and hate when forced to use it over issues like this by negligent/incompetent sites such as recaptcha in this case who simply doesn't seem to care if their product even works across the two most common browsers of today.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Works fine for me, always did, but yesterday it didn't work for me in other sites. It seems you are right and it's broken for some users for some sites. I think we can only wait.
    Edited: 3 Weeks Ago

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hasn't worked since yesterday. Unable to log in on Firefox.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    It may depend on the version of Firefox too. I only use Firefox and I logged in just fine right now to post this.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Oh nevermind it had nothing to do with specific versions of Firefox. It was Google making breaking changes to the recaptcha script. They started reverting it 8 hours ago globally, so Firefox should be working again in many places. Here is the official Mozilla Firefox bug thread on the issue: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1894735