1. Global chat not working?

For some reason global chat is not working for me, I see the others but not it. Cannot join, cannot see. Any ideas? I have already tried resetting it/deleting the chat cache.old/chat chache.txt in the WoW folder as well.

2. For some reason global chat is not working for me, I see the others but not it. Cannot join, cannot see. Any ideas? I have already tried resetting it/deleting the chat cache.old/chat chache.txt in the WoW folder as well.
    You use Weakaura?

3. No I do not use any mods. When i create a whole new account and character when I log in it shows, when I got back to my main account/character is doesn't. If I go to the "chats" tab in social global does not show there under the "World" list as well. It start when I same out of an instance, I could see the global chat but I could not interact with it, I would try to type /6 (the number for the global) and it wouldn't switch to global. I then logged out and back in and it just totally disappeared, couldn't even see what was being said in it then.

4. No I do not use any mods. When i create a whole new account and character when I log in it shows, when I got back to my main account/character is doesn't. If I go to the "chats" tab in social global does not show there under the "World" list as well. It start when I same out of an instance, I could see the global chat but I could not interact with it, I would try to type /6 (the number for the global) and it wouldn't switch to global. I then logged out and back in and it just totally disappeared, couldn't even see what was being said in it then.
    You don't use any mods, or don't use any addons? Weakaura is an addon.