1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Battlegrounds are ridiculous

I just hit 4.7k gs with my druid and now i have to fight people with 6.3+. I'm doing 800 damage on critical strikes with my moonfire and paladins hit me for over 10k with the judgement. It's literally unplayable, how do i go back to fighting people with 5k max?

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Destroy whatever gear you have obtained, I think ilvl 251+

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I got a ilvl 264 belt from ah and ashen ring at ilvl 259. Do i destroy these? Can i reset my ashen verdict rep to get the ring back to 251 or is it still gonna screw me over?

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    The lvl 264 for sure you have to destroy. The ring I'm not completely sure. You have to try and see what happens. The rules are not written anywhere because they don't want you bypassing them.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    ****, i forgot i also got the wrathful pieces, i would need to throw away 100k honor and farm 60k more. Guess i'm just abandoning bgs and farm eot... this ****ing server man...

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    There is any specific for join bg?
    I mean if I have some iLevel 250 will play with donators/geared ppl if I have lower, will play with low geared player?
    I need to equipt it to play with these players or if i have them in bag?

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Just having it in bag, bank or wherever will bump you up to a higher bracket. Therefore if you get bumped up after getting a piece of gear and you don't like it your only option is destroying the gear.

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    this ****ing server man...
    There were no brackets at all in the original game.
    Posts like this make me feel like perhaps we should just go back to that.

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Literally 0 difference, since i started doing bgs to get my pvp set i've always been the lowest on the team. When i had 2k gs with eviscerator set, i was fighting against people with 4.8k gs, now i'm 4.7 and go against 6.3. I won't matter, i would still get killed in 2 seconds and do an average of 600 damage on a target with 40k hp+

This bracket system completely backfired. Sweats are still min maxing while unaware plebs like me are being punished.
    With all this said, please do remove the bracket system, maybe this way i'll finally see someone with low gs like me

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Sweats will always minmax and the result will always be that sweats will crush the rest. The brackets system (which I don't support, btw) ameliorates that.

11. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Maybe just make bgs start on defined time instead of queue (like wintergrasp) that would be fun

12. 1 Week Ago  
    Yes please! Brackets ruin the expectations, you always know you up against full bis and sm and the team with more healers often just win and the game become a stalemate or steamroll. Removing brackets will bring back the excitement of each game because you never know what you up against or play with.