1. Good evening. I have macOS Big Sur 11.2.3
    How can I play on your WoTLK from my laptop?

2. Help to run using wine

Could you go through that process of using Wine. I tried using it, but it comes back with the response "Prefix creation aborted" and "bad CPU type in executable. Not sure why cause all my hardware and software are upto date. I run a MacBook Pro 16inch basic version with Big Sur 11.2.3. A step by step guide would be very much appreciated.

3. May 13, 2021  
    If you're running OSX Big Sur, you will not be able to run the 3.3.5 client on your mac as Big Sur doesn't support 32-bit applications anymore. I'm currently trying to see if I could run WoW on a virtual machine.

4. Hello lads!

I have tried to install wotlk here on mac for a long time. I have tried to download windows on mac, (tried 8 hours but finally I knew it was problem with my mac because of the age (2014)). After that I was close to giving up, but there were one thing left I wanted to try. And trust me, I have watched hundreds of yt-tuturiols and threads on internet but almost nothing works. I was so frustrated, and because of my happiness I got when I finally made it I want to make a short and efficient guide on how I did it and hope to solve ur problem with this download. I cannot promise it will work but I think it will because I have tried almost everything and this worked.

1. Download bittorrent, the link is provided beside the client here on warmane. After that you download the mac client here on warmane through bittorrent. When it is downloaded the "wow-icon" is probably a white cross on it and it seems to be broken and when u click on it it says that it cant be opened. The solution is to right click on it wow icon and "show package content" --> MACOS --> and there it should be a white document named "world of warcraft". Of course this "paper/document" is useless but the thing u have to do is open terminal and type "chmod -R 775". Then drag this document from finder into terminal and press enter. Now the "white paper/document" should be a terminal logo black and green which means it can be opened and it is a client now. Double click on it and it will open! You are done!

Please tell me if it works!

Best wishes!

5. Hello lads!

I have tried to install wotlk here on mac for a long time. I have tried to download windows on mac, (tried 8 hours but finally I knew it was problem with my mac because of the age (2014)). After that I was close to giving up, but there were one thing left I wanted to try. And trust me, I have watched hundreds of yt-tuturiols and threads on internet but almost nothing works. I was so frustrated, and because of my happiness I got when I finally made it I want to make a short and efficient guide on how I did it and hope to solve ur problem with this download. I cannot promise it will work but I think it will because I have tried almost everything and this worked.

1. Download bittorrent, the link is provided beside the client here on warmane. After that you download the mac client here on warmane through bittorrent. When it is downloaded the "wow-icon" is probably a white cross on it and it seems to be broken and when u click on it it says that it cant be opened. The solution is to right click on it wow icon and "show package content" --> MACOS --> and there it should be a white document named "world of warcraft". Of course this "paper/document" is useless but the thing u have to do is open terminal and type "chmod -R 775". Then drag this document from finder into terminal and press enter. Now the "white paper/document" should be a terminal logo black and green which means it can be opened and it is a client now. Double click on it and it will open! You are done!

Best wishes!

World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft: Bad CPU type in executable
    logout

Saving session...
    ...copying shared history...
    ...saving history...truncating history files...
    ...completed.

6. Hello lads!

Best wishes!
    /World of Warcraft Warmane.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft
    -bash: /World of Warcraft Warmane.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft: Permission denied

If anyone have any ideas on how to make this work on the latest macOS Monterey please share, otherwise I think I might just as well log in to Windows and just download the client there as I have a bootcamp
    Edited: April 15, 2022

7. /World of Warcraft Warmane.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft
    -bash: /World of Warcraft Warmane.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft: Permission denied

If anyone have any ideas on how to make this work on the latest macOS Monterey please share, otherwise I think I might just as well log in to Windows and just download the client there as I have a bootcamp
    what is your cpu?

8. For those who cant run WoW 335 on their Latest MacOS Newer (Due to 32bit Apps been drop).

You need to follow this Guide. This work well ^_^
    Code:
    https://www.mangosrumors.org/how-to-run-wow-32-bit-on-mac-os/

9. I have a Macbook Pro 2015 Intel Core i7-4980HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

10. For those who cant run WoW 335 on their Latest MacOS Newer (Due to 32bit Apps been drop).

You need to follow this Guide. This work well ^_^
    Code:
    https://www.mangosrumors.org/how-to-run-wow-32-bit-on-mac-os/
    Hey! Thanks for the guide, I hope it will work on my MacOS Monterey, I ll give it a shout if it works!

P.S. Everything works just fine on MacOS Monterey, cheers!
    Edited: April 17, 2022

11. Was the Mac option for Operating System removed today?

12. Install WOW needs to be updated to launch the installer on Mac OS Big Sur, any news on an update ?

13. Hey, thanks for the guide, when i open Winesky and press + no Engines show up... Do you know how to find a solution ? The comments are closed on that thread so i'm asking the question here :)

14. May 20, 2022  

Running the game will prompt that the game needs to be updated. How to solve it?

My system is macOS Monterey. Running the game will prompt that the game needs to be updated. How to solve it? thank you

15. May 23, 2022  
    Followed the guide, but everytime game crashes on character selection screen with Error #132 - Illegal Instruction.

Any idea how to fix.

Using M1 monterey

First ... 4567 Last