1. Keep them coming! This is all very helpful!

Was wondering if there are any DKP system addons that will work?

How about this one? Does anyone know?

WebDKP - WoW DKP Tracking, In Game Addon, DKP Hosting - Download Addon
    Anyone at all?

Also, still can't get Genie to work properly.

:(

2. Could anyone possibly find an add-on that slims the chat box down(Takes away extra buttons or makes them smaller)?
    I haven't been able to find one that isn't out of date

Thanks

Kokos90
    Hello. First of all thanks for those addons.
    I got one problem with GearScore3.1.20b.. it works fine however when its turned on, every character on server is walking naked which is not cool. Id like to to use this addon but I dont like to see naked people walking around. Any idea how can I fix it?.

cyricc

More Addons

Here are a few that are great and missing from the list, I also included the locations from which they are available, idk if that's against the rules so sorry.

MoveAnything - Interface Addon, allows you to move and scale just about any panel, infobox, or other HUD element that isnt allowed movement through other addons, simple keybinding hotkeys for easy movement of panels MoveAnything - 11.b2 - WoW AddOns - CurseForge.com

AlphaMap - WorldMap addon, complete replacement of the standard worldmap, allows for keybindings, alpha and scaling control, over all much better then Blizz map and QuestHelper compatible :D AlphaMap - AM3v3.3.03 - WoW AddOns - CurseForge.com

Finally a few addons that come together,
    gMedia, gFonts, gChat, and others: great hud and interface customization, you can go with the entire collection or pick and choose which ones you want, I recommend the fonts and bag, but you will need both the media and lib files for any of the addons to work.
    http://wow.curse.com/members/Goldpaw.aspx

MissbehaveXO
    Hello guys,

I'm using X-Perl unit frames and I've set my buffs and debuffs to appear under the player frame, however I can't get timers to appear on the icons. I've tried using OmniCC and Cooldowns. Timers appear on some buff icons but not on debuffs. Anyone know how to get them up there?
    In Xperl > Global tab > Check "Buff Cooldown" and/or "Buff Countdown"

Gh0stex
    Thx alot i was looking for 3.3.5 compatible carbonite and auctioneer

jamesjph
    May I post a link to this on my private server site.

SeuZeh
    Thanks for addons.

9. hello

i used to play with this addon alot :
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/parrot.aspx

its called parrot and what it does it tells your evrything thats happening like spells,dmg,heals, and what i like about it ....that you "program it" with "if sentences"

exp: if maelstrom waepon = 5 , then you can make it pop a warning so you dont have to check your buffs al the time, as a shaman i used it alot on raids, but now i cant find the 3,3,5 version

if anyone could help me ut with this it will be lovelly,and maybe put it in the first post

thanks
    Parrot - v1.10.19a - WoW AddOns - WowAce.com

There you go ;)

Oh and if u wanna have any other Addons just go to WoW AddOns - WowAce.com, look for the addon, the click on "Files" at the top of the page and look for the 3.3.5 addon :)

10. Greetings,
    First, thank you for the helpful thread!

Now I have 2 problems/questions:
    - GearScore (and BonusScanner) do not work with me, they keep shouting errors out... why? :(
    - Dr.Damage also does the same, lots of errors.

I could live with the errors but the addons are broken, most of the time they do not even work.

any tips?

Thank you :)

11. Greetings,
    First, thank you for the helpful thread!

Now I have 2 problems/questions:
    - GearScore (and BonusScanner) do not work with me, they keep shouting errors out... why? :(
    - Dr.Damage also does the same, lots of errors.

I could live with the errors but the addons are broken, most of the time they do not even work.

any tips?

Thank you :)
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/dr-dama...es/9032-r1426/

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/gea...ore-lite-3x04/ < Lite Version of GS, works fine for me!

Try those 2 they work just fine for me!

12. Ty a lot, DR. Dmg workes fine.
    Also does GSlite but i would like to have the normal version.
    currently i use ElitistGroup (imho its better but ppl use GS so shall I ;))

Any GScomplete for 3.3.5 without lua errors or at least not broken?

Ty =)

13. Does anyone have a 3.3.5 tukui version? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

14. Hi again!
    I'm still looking for GearScore working with 3.3.5 without being broken or at least a fix for the erros I get using the one in this list.

Tips? PLEASE :)

First ... 234561454 ... Last