1. May 1, 2011  
    I love the Blood Elf one! The hair and figure looks so cool.

2. May 2, 2011  
    i'll see if i can find some more of my other ones.... if i do i'll update again. =D

then after that, i can post some pics from the internet redone &/or revamped by me (credits will be given for legal purpose) if you guys want.

3. May 2, 2011  
    Artsy
    Woah your drawing is so damn sweet! Can't wait to see more :3

4. May 2, 2011  

5. May 2, 2011  
    KosmoKoz
    Good Job!
    First pic : human with horns? oO

6. May 2, 2011  
    Cenarius
    You have talent man, that's for sure. I liked the last drawing, the more realistic one. It seems you would be very good at drawing comics, but if you work harder you can also make realistic drawings like the BE one :)

7. May 2, 2011  
    Vladimirs
    Epic.. u got skills.

8. May 2, 2011  
    Good job m8 ;), do you watch anime?
    I've noticed that some artists draw tauren with fangs, herbivore and fangs doesn't mix lol

9. May 2, 2011  
    they are very delightful to look at,

Good work Bro

10. May 3, 2011  
    Good job m8 ;), do you watch anime?
    I've noticed that some artists draw tauren with fangs, herbivore and fangs doesn't mix lol
    ......I guess you have the Lich King to blame for the set of meat-rippers on the once-peaceful Bovine character. see, the Druid wasn't effected XD

well anyways. i did find 2 really old pics. did them in January when i first signed up. my drawings weren't as polished as what you see today :P so apologies.

what i did to practice for those months inbetween was, i go and find pics around the web and try to revamp/perfect/recreate and to learn from them.

and again...

i can post those if you guys don't mind. i, of course, will track down each of those artists who came up with the original idea and give them their deserved credit =D

11. May 3, 2011  
    whalessales
    I loved the 2 new ones on the bottom!! More of that please! :D

12. May 4, 2011  
    ...thats another pic i did, under the dual influence of works by Harapeko and Kelly Aarons. well, the tauren chick is like 90% Harapeko, and myself there is a mix of my gear and kelly's style. i just randomly decided to remix 2 completely different pieces together and see how it can come up :D
    through this piece, i had a basic concept of how i would draw my main char in the future, and it helped me alot.

13. May 4, 2011  
    overcrash
    This is some fun shizz :D

14. May 4, 2011  
    oh and yeah. this would be all the pics that contain me or my chars....for now. i would update if i draw more later on.

if you guys think i should, im gonna start a new topic and post my other practice pics.

15. May 5, 2011  
    soserov

asdasdsa

nice:p:p:p:p:p
    ---------------------------------
    :D:D:D:mad::mad::mad:dsfs

First 1234 ... Last