1. me and my chars (drawing)

ok, these are original idea random sketches (a few are under some influence by other artists). original, but imperfect. XD
    criticisms are much appreciated.

LOL ok, since so many are confused about this pic below... it's myself with Tauren features wearing my Char's gear. it's a... WOW player's self portrait of sorts XD

LOLOLOL's request

My 3v3 arena team

2v2 team

That's me in better gear than before.

older gear again...

EVEN older gear!!! Kraken helm and saronite shoulders LOL

Request pic

there's my DK in his early days, wearing his old default Archerus uniform, taking over from my maeg as main char.

a practice pic. the credit would go to Harapeko and Kelly Aarons ;)

seriously didnt expect to win that HB Band... but i did LOL!

since so many are saying i should do a PVP drawing: here it is. BG-ing in Arathi. I tried to squeeze in more combat but sort of ran out on space... XD.

yall say i should do a comic? AAAnd here it is! my first attempt at drawing a short strip. should be first in a series i wish i could expand on parhaps later on ....

Guild: Blood Bath And Beyond of Sargeras.
    characters in group shot from left to right: Loverules (druid), Jansky (rogue), me, Angelicgrin (warlock) and Sielyn (hunter, left guild due to internal disputes)

me and my m8 at silvermoon. sort of rushed the background lol

whalessales
    Hahaha! Awesome man. Keep doin whatever the hell you want :D badass drawings too!

3. Hahaha! Awesome man. Keep doin whatever the hell you want :D badass drawings too!
    TY so much! and yeah i've always wanted to just draw =D

whalessales
    you're not half bad. keep it up.

HamFrozenSolid
    I can't tell what the first one is. At first I was like, "It's a humannn ... something with an axe ... maybe DK because that thing might be a ghoul?"

Then I saw the character appeared to have a tail, and I was like WTF a Tauren in disguise? Can't be a draenei, because it doesn't have the face-tentactles to be a guy, nor does it have DAT AYASS to be a girl.

I r confoozd

6. Nice drawings! you should draw raid bosses too!

Shavex
    You are damn good

leoginides
    Very cool actualy , can I make a special request to stretch ure skills a bit more? :P

Plz draw a BF death Knight , lets test u ;P

9. Very cool actualy , can I make a special request to stretch ure skills a bit more? :P

Plz draw a BF death Knight , lets test u ;P
    blood elf? alright, i will see to it =D i'll draw my friend's BE DK

er lets see i'll submit it this arvo.

and BTW, hamfrozen, dat dere is my real self in my char's gear. i added Tauren elements on purpose XD

Popadika
    Great job mate!

11. May 1, 2011  

12. May 1, 2011  
    Very nice drawings. Have a good comical feel to them but a realistic one too. Good proportions.

13. May 1, 2011  
    i really didnt expect this much ppl to say that they're good XD ty, ty so much :P

Very nice drawings. Have a good comical feel to them but a realistic one too. Good proportions.
    rly? i was worried about their heads being too big in the duo one...

ok, front post updated with more pics that i did previously. plus..... leoginides, your request is done.....sorta. it's the belf alright, but its a paladin. my friend's DK's armor isnt as good-looking as his pally so yeah XP

14. May 1, 2011  
    hahaha. actually pretty good. you should learn how to scan your drawings and photoshop them. DO IT

15. May 1, 2011  
    hahaha. actually pretty good. you should learn how to scan your drawings and photoshop them. DO IT
    XD those i actually DID scan, but i cant be bothered with photoshop to remove the smudges :P

123 ... Last