1. On my first toon ever I used to think int would help you level your professions quicker I would pop a scroll of int or a raptor punch when i was going out skining or in town leveling my lw then a buddy asked me why i just wasted a scroll in org one day he finally set me straight.

2. Buying an alliance only saber mount for my horde character through the vote shop in Molten, just because I didn't know. Saber's ftw :D

3. I...I....I... dont use gearscore...
    The thread is about pathetic secrets.
    Yours would only apply if you used gearscore.

solidskunk
    I rolled a paladin and went proc spec with a two handed weapon.

zeoN96
    3 years ago, when i started to play WoW, I have gone to Northrend with the zeppelin from Durotar. When I reached Warsong Hold, I have waited the zeppelin to go back to Durotar but it didn't. I have decided to swim the whole ocean from Northrend to Kalimdor, because i didn't know what is Hearthstone... :D

6. The thread is about pathetic secrets.
    Yours would only apply if you used gearscore.
    I made gear score. :(

r3m3mb3r
    3 years ago, when i started to play WoW, I have gone to Northrend with the zeppelin from Durotar. When I reached Warsong Hold, I have waited the zeppelin to go back to Durotar but it didn't. I have decided to swim the whole ocean from Northrend to Kalimdor, because i didn't know what is Hearthstone... :D

3 years ago there was no Northrend but anyway

8. When I started playing WoW, I was a great tank on WoWScape and didn't knew **** about tactics or what even threat was.

9. When i first played wow (TBC) i was new to stealth as a rogue ( I play D&D ) and how you become invisible instead of just hiding. So jst to be extra sneaky and careful. I'd stealth ALL THE TIME. In town, while leveling, and even while buying from npcs.. i'd jump and spam stealth button if i broke out of it XD

10. I lvld from 1 to 32 with grey items. I didn't even know about vendors and training,that was awful.
    When another player helped me I realised how noob I was.
    True,sad,story.

But now I iz pro,I am useing GeerScor!

CharredEmber
    noob :P

If nobody knows :

Noob= nwbie = new player = NOT A INSULT!
    Noob != new player.

A new player is a newb, not to be confused with a noob, which is harder to define. I think urban dictionary gives a pretty good definition.

EDIT: OT: I leveled my first character, a mage, had a 0/71/0 spec, stacked haste and never realized mana sheild and spellsteal had no cooldown.

12. 3 years ago there was no Northrend but anyway
    Wrath of the Lich King is about 3 and a half years old. Give or take a couple months. Can't you just say "close enough" ?

Kobiesan
    3 years ago there was no Northrend but anyway
    WOTLK was released in 2008, so yes it's possible.

14. I rolled a paladin and went proc spec with a two handed weapon.
    WTS Reckadin.

15. Noob != new player.

A new player is a newb, not to be confused with a noob, which is harder to define. I think urban dictionary gives a pretty good definition.
    Noob and newbie are the same thing, except the first was pulled away from the original meaning to have a derrogatory conotation. People still use both interchangeably, only "harcore kids" stomp their foot about them being oh so completely different.

First 123451353103 ... Last