1. The most pathetic secret of your wow gameplay

as the title says
    whats your worse wow secret since u play the game?
    heres one of mine's

When i first started this game I was talking to NPC's like to real players
    X_X

carlosgs
    With my first char.... a couple years ago (old good TBC), i was a warrior lvl 70, full epic gear and WITHOUT defensive stance...

Sionic
    I played Druid for 3 years without knowing Bear/Cat stopped mana burn.

Jakkar
    I was a level 40 troll hunter (TBC was out, but I didn't have the expansion yet) and when i was in thunderbluff, I saw a blood elf, and started spamming on trade "NELF ROGUE IN TB!!!" and started chasing him down and reporting him to a gm why the guards werent attacking, then the GM had told me it was a belf..

5. before i learned of party chat (/p)
    i used to speak in /say with my party, raid members even tho sometimes i was speaking alone because they were too far away to hear me xD

6. Thought that Vampiric Embrace (i believe) was a 30-sec buff (it's a 30 mins buff..) and activating it only at crucial times lol...

Rram
    I always go to ironforge to check out the king's looks and copy it with my dwarf.

8. i was about 12 lvl and killing 6lvl mobs for 2 weeks :X

rareshelu
    I always go to ironforge to check out the king's looks and copy it with my dwarf.
    that.. is .. genius.

10. I didn't knew hunters could get pets until lvl70 (tbc)

11. i was lvl 40 hunter and didnt know that i can feed my pet, i change pat every second xD becouse he go from me :D and that was borring :D

InViSiB0B
    When I played a Tauren Hunter on vanilla, I needed on every piece of gear regardless of whether or not I actually NEEDED it. Yes. I was a ninja. xD

Cvija
    well , when i was dueling with my friend ... i was rolling with lock ,and he was pala...
    i won the duel ,and he said 'restart duel ,creep was attacking me'
    guess what,that was my pet xD

14. My cousin, cause he doesn't readed carefully the Frost Presence's description, he tought all the time that Frost Presence it's decreasing threat generated :D Until I said him ''the truth'' :)

Blacksnakez
    I didn't knew how to return back to /say lol :d

1231151101 ... Last