1. May 18, 2016  

Enchanting Guide 1-450

This guide is here to show you the easest way I know of to help you leveling your enchanting the fastest way. So please rate or comment on this guide I hope it helps alot of people.

Enchanting 1-50:

================================================== ==================================================
    1-2:
    Make 1x [Runed Copper Rod].
    ================================================== ==================================================
    2-50:
    You must disenchant any green item you come across or you can do about 48 x [Enchant Bracer: Minor Health] - 48 Strange Dust.
    50-135:
    At this point you will go to your nearest city if you are not there already to learn (Enchanting Journeyman).
    50-90:
    40x [Enchant Bracer: Minor Health] -40 Strange Dust.
    90-100
    10x [Enchant Bracer: Minor Stamina] -30 Strange Dust.

Also if the Strange Dust is cheap on your realm and the Greater Magic Essence is to expensive on your realm you can do this up to 120.
    100-101
    1 x [Runed Silver Rod] -1 Silver Rod, 6 Strange Dust, 3 Greater Magic Essence, 1 Runed copper Rod.
    101-110
    9x [Greater Magic Wand] -9 Simple Wood, 9 Greater Magic Essence.
    110-135
    You can go to the Stonetalon Mountains if you are on the horde side you will go and find Kulwia -Coords:48.6,61.6. If you are on the Alliance side you must go to Ashenvale and find Dalria -Coords:35.0,52.0. After you find ether of these npcs you will buy these two recipes form them: [Enchant Bracer - Lesser Strength] - [Enchant Cloak: Minor Agility].

25x [Enchant Cloak: Minor Agility] -25 Lesser Astral Essence.
    135 - 220
    At this point you will go to your nearest city if you are not there already to learn (Enchanting Expert).
    135-155
    20x [Enchant Bracer - Lesser Stamina] -40 Soul Dust.
    155-156
    1x [Runed Golden Rod] -1 Golden Rod, 1 Iridescent Pearl, 2 Greater Astral Essence, 2 Soul Dust, 1 Runed Silver Rod.

156-185
    40X [Enchant Bracer - Lesser Strength] -80 Soul Dust.

This one turns yellow at 165, however if 2 Soul Dust is a lot cheaper than 1 Lesser Mystic Essence, keep making these until 185. If it's not then at 165 switch to:
    165-185
    20x [Enchant Bracer: Spirit] -20 Lesser Mystic Essence.
    185-219
    40x [Enchant Bracer: Strength] -40 Vision Dust.
    219-220
    1x [Runed Truesilver Rod] -1 Truesilver Rod, 1 Black Pearl, 2 Greater Mystic Essence, 2 Vision Dust, 1 Runed Golden Rod.
    220 - 275
    At this point you will go to your nearest city if you are not there already to learn (Enchanting Artisan).
    220-225
    5x [Enchant Cloak: Greater Defense] -15 Vision Dust.

It all depends on your realm but if Lesser Nether Essence is too expensive, make this until 230.
    225-230
    5x [Enchant Gloves: Agility] -5 Lesser Nether Essence, 5 Vision Dust.
    230-235
    5x [Enchant Boots - Stamina] -25 Vision Dust.
    235-240
    5x [Enchant Chest: Superior Health] -30 Vision Dust.
    240-250
    10x [Enchant Boots - Lesser Accuracy] -40 Vision Dust, 10 Lesser Nether Essence.

Try to hunt for [Formula: Enchant Bracer - Greater Stamina] on the AH. It's a random world drop, but this recipe is the best to level Enchanting from 245 to 265.
    Do not mistaken for boots enchant.
    250-260
    10x [Lesser Mana Oil] -30 Dream Dust, 20 Purple Lotus, 10 Crystal Vial.

Recipe sold byKania at Silithus.

If you wish you may also make [Enchanted Thorium Bar] this is an alternative if you don't have Purple Lotus. The recipe will be yellow when you learn it and it turns green at 255, but it is pretty cheap to make. You can also just continue to make the previous recipe up to 265.

260-265
    5x [Enchant Bracer - Greater Intellect] -15 Lesser Eternal Essence.
    265-299
    40x [Enchant Shield: Greater Stamina] -200 Dream Dust.

Recipe location - Watch out! This one binds when picked up. Don't make the mistake of trying to buy it with an alt and mail it. It's also a limited supply item, this means you have to wait if someone bought it before you.
    299-300
    1x[Runed Arcanite Rod] -1 Arcanite Rod, 10 Illusion Dust, 4 Greater Eternal Essence, 1 Runed Truesilver Rod, 2 Large Brilliant Shard.
    300 - 350
    At this point you will go to your nearest city if you are not there already to learn (Enchanting Master).
    300-301
    1x [Runed Fel Iron Rod] -1 Fel Iron Rod, 4 Greater Eternal Essence, 6 Large Brilliant Shard, 1 Runed Arcanite Rod.
    301-310
    9x [Enchant Bracer: Assault] -54 Arcane Dust.
    310-320
    10x [Enchant Bracer - Brawn] -60 Arcane Dust.
    320-330
    12x [Enchant Gloves - Assault] -96 Arcane Dust.

If Arcane Dust is expensive on your realm, or you don't want to level with a yellow recipe because it's based on luck how many skill points you gain, then you should make the following recipe:

10x [Enchant Chest - Major Spirit] -20 Greater Planar Essence.
    330-335
    5x [Enchant Shield - Major Stamina] -75 Arcane Dust

Recipe sold by Madame Ruby at Shattrath City. While you are here, you should also buy the next two recipe in the guide. Do not leave Outland until you bought them. Just click on the links below and see where they are. Superior Wizard Oil is also sold by Madame Ruby.
    335-340
    5x [Enchant Shield - Resilience] -5 Large Prismatic Shard, 20 Lesser Planar Essence

There is an alternative really cheap method, but only Blood Elves can benefit from it. Due to their Racial Ability it allows them to gain ten free skill ups by converting a Large Prismatic Shard into three Small Prismatic Shards and back again. Only the conversion from three Small Prismatic Shards to one Large Prismatic Shard is effected by this. Therefore, you will only have the chance to gain skill ups half of the time (since the other half of the time you'll be converting back to three Small Prismatic Shards). This can make for a fairly lengthy session in gaining your ten free levels.

What you need:
    [Formula: Large Prismatic Shard]
    [Formula: Small Prismatic Shard]
    340-350
    15x [Superior Wizard Oil] -45 Arcane Dust, 15 Nightmare Vine, 15 Crystal Vial.
    Recipe location
    This recipe is yellow already when you learn it, so you might need to make 14-16.
    350-351
    1x [Runed Adamantite Rod] -1 Adamantite Rod. 8 Greater Planar Essence, 8 Large Prismatic Shard, 1 Primal Might, 1 Runed Fel Iron Rod.
    351 - 426

At this point you will go to your nearest city if you are not there already to learn (Enchanting Grand Master).
    351-360
    9x [Enchant Cloak - Speed] -54 Infinite Dust.
    360-375
    18x [Enchant Bracers - Striking] -108 Infinite Dust.
    375-376
    1 x [Runed Eternium Rod] - 1 Eternium Rod, 6 Greater Planar Essence, 6 Arcane Dust, 1 Runed Adamantite Rod.
    376-380
    6x [Enchant Bracers - Striking] -36 Infinite Dust
    380-385
    5x [Enchant Bracers - Exceptional Intellect] -50 Infinite Dust.
    385-395
    10x [Enchant Boots - Icewalker] -80 Infinite Dust, 10 Crystallized Water.
    395-410
    15x [Enchant Cloak - Superior Agility] -135 Infinite Dust.
    410-415
    5x [Enchant Gloves - Expertise] -60 Infinite Dust

If Dream Shard is cheap on your realm, a great alternative would be to make [Enchant Chest - Exceptional Resilience] up to 435. The recipe is sold by Vanessa Sellers, she can be found in Dalaran, it costs 4 Dream Shard.
    415-420
    5x [Enchant Boots - Greater Spirit] -50 Infinite Dust, 5 Greater Cosmic Essence.
    420-425
    5x [Enchant Chest - Greater Mana Restoration] -20 Infinite Dust, 20 Greater Cosmis Essence.
    425-426
    1x [Runed Titanium Rod] -1 Titanium Rod, 12 Infinite Dust, 4 Greater Cosmic Essence,2 Dream Shard, 1 Runed Eternium Rod.
    426-450
    At this point you will go to your nearest city if you are not there already to learn(Enchanting Grand Master).
    426-440
    14x [Enchant Chest - Super Health] - 280 Infinite Dust, 56 Greater Cosmic Essence.
    You can also do [Enchant Weapon - Icebreaker] just to mix up the number of enchants you make, so it will be easier to sell them.
    440-450
    15x [Enchant Boots - Greater Assault] - 60 Greater Cosmic Essence, 60 Dream Shard.
    FAQ:

Q: Why on realms such as Sargeras and other with high rate my professions go up much faster.
    A: This is due to the rate of experience and professions on that realm the server staff has set it that way. You will still get to 450 the same way it will just be faster then it is on guide.

Q: This guide is set up for a Blizz-realm. Is there anyway you can make this guide for other realms to.
    A: No I will not this guide can be used for any realm on Warmane. The rates on the realms may be up. This guide will get you up to 450 on any of the Warmane realms some faster then others.

Q: Were can I find the disenchanting guide for this. I have looked on forums for it.
    A: A list of all my guides is listed below.

Q:How can you sell your enchants to players.
    A:Ok how a player Enchants an Enchant to another player is lets say you want the mongoose enchant and you have matts for it. You will find a player that can do the enchant then open trade with him at this point you will then trade him the matts. After that you open trade again with him you put the item you wish enchanted into the do not trade slot in the trade menu and the player will open the enchant spells and find the enchant you wish then click on your object in the do not trade slot and bam! You have a new enchant on your weapon. Or you can just do the enchant form scrolls directly how you do that is you have to right click on the scroll and left click on the weapon you wish to enchant.
    Credits:
    Go to WoW Professions for info on guide.
    Go to WoWhead for links to items.
    Scarablords Guides:
    Blacksmithing Guide 1-450
    Minning Guide 1-450
    Inscription Guide 1-450
    Enchanting Guide 1-450
    Disenchanting Guide (How to get mats)
    [Guide] How to get Herbing up fast.
    Video guide on how to get rep with Orcales and Frenzyheart

2. June 2, 2019  
    One question! Maybe my answer is in this text but hahaha I cant find it. I have enchanting almost 300. Tell me how I can made them for selling like scrolls?

3. June 2, 2019  
    One question! Maybe my answer is in this text but hahaha I cant find it. I have enchanting almost 300. Tell me how I can made them for selling like scrolls?
    Those are from Inscription. They are called armor vellum and weapon vellum and there's 3 level of them. If I am not mistaken, level 1 is for vanilla enchantment, level 2 for TBC enchantment, and level 3 for wotlk enchantment.

4. June 8, 2019  
    I can't find the formula for runed adamntite rod, when I go to the npc who sell he don't offer, can someone help ?

5. June 9, 2019  
    I can't find the formula for runed adamntite rod, when I go to the npc who sell he don't offer, can someone help ?
    get it off the Auction House its only like 50 gold max

6. go to Helfire Peninsula and look for Vodesiin (24.4, 38.8).
    please take note that the formula has a cd, so wait for it to be online again.

7. May 26, 2020  
    Thanks for providing this guide, has been a huge help.

One thing to note, playing on Frostmourne, I noticed this recipe not available at the trainers.

395-410
    15x [Enchant Cloak - Superior Agility] -135 Infinite Dust.

8. May 2, 2021  
    Could someone make a 3x version of this for Icecrown and frostmourne?

9. May 30, 2022  
    Could someone make a 3x version of this for Icecrown and frostmourne?
    I'd like that as well, but unfortunately nobody cares enough to make one considering it's been over a year.

10. May 31, 2022  
    I'd like that as well, but unfortunately nobody cares enough to make one considering it's been over a year.
    None stops you in doing so (:

Most of it is just make 2 less of everything and some you can do insted of others.

11. hi . why when to do enchant feet ( rs feet 271 ) this message > this item not valid target
    pls help me
    im not see any item on RS why
    plls help me
    Edited: August 29, 2022