1. [Feedback] Raid Finder Released (Test Mode)

Raid Finder has been released on Mists of Pandaria realms in a test capacity.

As we still have a few issues to iron out, some things may be disabled.

- Killing a boss will not present a looting dialog, the loot will be obtained via looting the boss itself for the time being.
    - The above means no rerolling for now.
    - Progression (bosses killed / looted so far) information will not be available yet.

- Raid Finder is only available for Terrace of the Endless Spring so we can monitor how it performs and apply fixes where needed over the next few days.

Update:
    - Personal loot and loot bags are now available, no more boss looting.

2. nice work warmane team, looking forward to testing this out

3. Raid Finder has been released on Mists of Pandaria realms in a test capacity.

As we still have a few issues to iron out, some things may be disabled.

- Killing a boss will not present a looting dialog, the loot will be obtained via looting the boss itself for the time being.
    - The above means no rerolling for now.
    - Progression (bosses killed / looted so far) information will not be available yet.
    - Raid Finder is only available for Terrace of the Endless Spring so we can monitor how it performs and apply fixes where needed over the next few days.
    I would test it right away, this would be good for those in a guild that dont actively pve or have different schedule than the others.
    Question tho : with raiding comes the important question about loot and that means charm of good fortunes. When will we be able to farm those?

4. Nice to hear that. Good job, but can someone elaborate this part to me
    "- Progression (bosses killed / looted so far) information will not be available yet."
    Means we wont see who looted what, or?

5. good job guys. hope other raids are coming soon

6. Doesn't work in Sargeras, we can't tag !

7. Its now UP ...or what is going on ,cant join......

8. Its now UP ...or what is going on ,cant join......
    didnt you read? "test limit" means only a few can try it for now..

Thanks for the test edifice, tho I'm more interested on something bigger than LFR no offense.. but we will see what the future brings to warmane.

9. great... mop gets a raid finder yet mop isn't even 1 year old on molten. Cataclysm just sits here with no updates K.

10. oghhh XD thx for info my bad,have a nice day

11. so how can i join a raid group via raid finder? everything is grey.

12. so how can i join a raid group via raid finder? everything is grey.
    Same thing :(

13. I am able to queue here with my prot/holy yolo pala. Might be that they set some requirements or something since its a "limited" test atm.

123 ... Last