1. Check out my work [Dispx]

Hello. I'd like the community to see my work in Photoshop.
    I have started photoshopping in May 2014, I photoshopped over the whole summer that year and after the summer I stopped (lack of time).
    Now I got back into this hobby of mine and I'd like the community to see my new work.

Here is an old thread where i used to post my work: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....by-Dispx/page3

Here is my recently new created portfolio: http://bqed.portfoliobox.io/gallery

Please avoid criticising my work, I'm not here to brag or compare myself to other people who create similar things.

2. Picture for my friend from Germany!

3. Picture for my friend from Germany!
    That looks pretty damn dope.
    Absolutely love the font you used!

Did the magicy effect on the hands come with the shaman image or did you create that yourself?

4. Created it myself with many different brushes.

5. Oh man i just checked your stuff and i must say they are insanely amazing.

6. Oh man i just checked your stuff and i must say they are insanely amazing.
    Thank you, I'll create more and I will be posting most of them here and my Gallery online, make sure to check it out!

7. I like the Hooman one. The Draenei just has something about her brow that irritates me.
    I will make more "Human" pictures, I'm sure you will love them. :)

8. These websites I upload these pictures on are resizing these pictures for some reason even if I choose the option "Don't resize".
    Anyways I hope you like it.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

9. You should use Imgur.com, they never resize your images and there is even an option to allow HD uploads.

10. You should use Imgur.com, they never resize your images and there is even an option to allow HD uploads.
    Alright, thank you for the tip. :)

11. I liked the one with the Hydra.

Good old times. Holy ****, he was a man of steel.

Keep up bro.

12. I liked the one with the Hydra.

Good old times. Holy ****, he was a man of steel.

Keep up bro.
    He's a true World Of Warcraft Legend.

12 Last