1. Hello man i saw your signatures which u made they are awsome i too want 1

Name : Rent
    Realm : Sargeras
    background : Like a worgen rogue if u can please XD

Artsy
    Sowie for the intrusion but perhaps I can give you a hand Lyn!

Hello Lynea, astonishing work you have done. I'd like to make a request just like the others.

Name: Nattyz
    Background: I was having in mind a close-up face of a male goblin + your op touch. I happen also to be a warrior if you could add into that.

Keep up the good work!
    Whatcha think of this goblin for the sig?

Hello man i saw your signatures which u made they are awsome i too want 1

Name : Rent
    Realm : Sargeras
    background : Like a worgen rogue if u can please XD
    And this worgen rogue?

3. Sowie for the intrusion but perhaps I can give you a hand Lyn!

Whatcha think of this goblin for the sig?

And this worgen rogue?
    wow worgen rogue is awsome :) i like that one :D

4. Hello Lynea, Nice sigsnatures.
    So i would like to request a signature like others
    Name: Kimblee
    Background: Female Orc rogue
    Heres SS if you need it you can use render modelweaver or anything i dont mind

5. Though my intention wasn't to do requests with this thread, some asked anyway. I've tallied all that have asked so far, and I'd appreciate it if no more were to ask. I've gotten quite a large list of requests now, and I have lost the will to continue doing them. I might accept requests in the future after I have finished the ones I've done, but there's no guarantee.

6. Though my intention wasn't to do requests with this thread, some asked anyway. I've tallied all that have asked so far, and I'd appreciate it if no more were to ask. I've gotten quite a large list of requests now, and I have lost the will to continue doing them. I might accept requests in the future after I have finished the ones I've done, but there's no guarantee.
    I take back my request then, totally understandable.

7. I take back my request then, totally understandable.
    I'll make it for you. It just might take a while.

8. not nice to burden you more, but, can i just get in a queue? I will try to give specific info so it's easier to choose a style

well, female blood elf paladin, named Karobetta; with Liadrin gear (no helm & cloak & tabard)
    (well i like the immolation gear's look with the helm, but what's the point of a Blood Elf face with helm)
    Red hair color; i believe it's the eight of this. Cant be sure since BE and human may have different hair color, but it's red, really red, autumn leaf red. For the hairstyle, I love Soridormi http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag...dormi_nfbx.jpg
    Back ground should be nice with bright color and a bit of orange/red, like a random spot in Eversong Woods (ok red, no more orange; red looks blood while orange looks dead). and ofc, a bit of sexy :P Cant beat your human Lynea without battle gear and teen boob though

or if u are free, maybe one more? but human. All the same (can turalyon gear be counted same?) except for hair (Straight Hair http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag...Hairstyles.jpg ), and background: Stormwind gate. (I prefer the valley of heroes but it's kinda impossible to see all 5 statues well)

And yep, smiley face :D I just realized the wowwiki models i took all had damn serious boss-like face

Thanks a lot, both for this a the awesome pally guides you wrote

9. not nice to burden you more, but, can i just get in a queue?
    No, I already have 8.

10. I'll make it for you. It just might take a while.
    I can wait np.

11. well, let's say i wait 8 weeks, still nice :X

12. well, let's say i wait 8 weeks, still nice :X
    Fine. lol xD

13. wow making sig takes 8 weeks? :O

First ... 78910 Last