1. Error 705.
    <---- spent 3 hours trying to fix this thing and it works now. stupid online survey, stupid licence keys, stupid errors!

Antalar
    today is taking me more time to write something better on english....wth?

3. today is taking me more time to write something better on english....wth?
    I know English is your second language and I can also tell you have difficulties with it but I tell you man... you're getting better by the day...

It'll be good to hear if you've mastered the language through the forums

Antalar
    yeah, writing on english sometimes avoid one of my worst mistakes, "think on my language and after translate it", the right is getting the words in your head and write them directly... probably an advance

5. yeah, writing on english sometimes avoid one of my worst mistakes, "think on my language and after translate it", the right is getting the words in your head and write them directly... probably an advance
    you should talk to Orphic sometimes.... I'm sure he can give you tutorials.
    You speak latin amirite?

Antalar
    you should talk to Orphic sometimes.... I'm sure he can give you tutorials.
    You speak latin amirite?
    im from vatican city? , i knew i made a priest, but i think i have overreacted !"! :D :D :P

7. im from vatican city? , i knew i made a priest, but i think i have overreacted !"! :D :D :P
    Ermahgerd! vatican city? that's awesome! didn't expected that you lived there.

8. you should talk to Orphic sometimes.... I'm sure he can give you tutorials.
    You speak latin amirite?
    I don't think anyone had Latin as their first language for at least a thousand years...

Antalar
    Ermahgerd! vatican city? that's awesome! didn't expected that you lived there.
    i was kidding -.- im really far from vatican city... they dont even accept to send yaungols from there!...im from 'other place' ill cal it "outlands" XDD

10. i was kidding -.- im really far from vatican city... they dont even accept to send yaungols from there!...im from 'other place' ill cal it "outlands" XDD
    send me a P-message of where you really live

11. send me a P-message of where you really live
    Nothing bad could possibly happen.

Spoiler: Show

12. Nothing bad could possibly happen.

Spoiler: Show
    he couldn't look that bad....

don't worry antalara... I'm not the judgmental sort of person

Antalar
    Nothing bad could possibly happen.

14. And I thought I had lacking knowledge in cultural references.

You are making me very sad...