lsanya00
    Best warlock was Orcdotcom in Ragnaros.

2. Scales of Life from Firelands Trash. ** NOTE: Currently not working **

It works now.

3. Best warlock was Orcdotcom in Ragnaros.
    Hahaha, no. I taught him and we were friends and guildies.

Bye.

lsanya00
    He was ur master

5. No, not at all :D Why are we even leading this conversation, unless you're him and you're joking me? Otherwise I don't see any sense in arguing with an unknowing unknown.

6. No, not at all :D Why are we even leading this conversation, unless you're him and you're joking me? Otherwise I don't see any sense in arguing with an unknowing unknown.
    It is him.

lsanya00
    Why did you revealed my anonymity?

8. Well then LOL. Friend request incoming...

9. Why did you revealed my anonymity?
    Because I miss you, and love you Sandor. <3

Changed Scales of Life. I forgot to change it 3-5 days ago. :P

10. Good guide. Here I found CTC formula/script.

/run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(format
    ("Unhittable at 102.4%% - you have %.2f%%",
    GetDodgeChance() + GetBlockChance() +
    GetParryChance() + 5 + 1/(0.0625 + 0.956/
    (GetCombatRating
    (CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)/4.91850*0.04))))

11. 1st, I wanna say that I like your guides, and they're all good.
    2nd, I wanted to ask is there a point where I should stop reforging to mastery, and go for parry/dodge? Since I've heard that 20 mastery is enough, and I should go parry/dodge after it, but that seems to reduce my CTC by a lot. Could you tell me how much mastery/dodge/parry do you have at the moment? Thanks in advance.

12. I did not see these posts, damn!

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....&vbug_id=12363 - Currently 4P for Protection Warrior is not working. Help vote it up!

As for Narkomancer's question, sorry I did not reply sooner! Glad you like my guides! After I learn more about Warlocks, Rogues, Restoration Shamans, and a few other classes - I might post about them in the future if I have time. On to your question..

Currently I have:
    15.38% Dodge
    17.69% Parry
    54.00% Block

Fully buffed - missing food today though, I had around 92.69% CTC.

I will never stop stacking Mastery as it is always more beneficial (except in some extreme situations but super unlikely for it to occur, especially in end-game gear) and gives more CTC than Dodge or Parry ever can.

Example:
    Alysrazor drops Tank Shoulders which give 207 Dodge and 164 Parry Rating.
    Majordomo Staghelm gives Tier shoulders which give 282 Mastery and 107 Hit Rating.

Normally you would think that the higher number would be better, right? Not in this case.

Alysrazor's Shoulders - 2.59% CTC.
    Majordomo's Shoulders - 2.67% CTC without reforging the hit. You even get a yellow socket to add even more Mastery or even Mastery/Stamina.

I will always stack Mastery over any other statistic, as reaching that CTC cap is absolute.

13. CARE put a lot guides for TANKS :O and all are soo cute. Nice guide friend :)

14. Updated the non-donor best-in-slot list.
    The donor best-in-slot list will remain the same until they update the marketplace.
    Updated talent trees. The website for the talent tree link is down, will update later. :)

Kaldorel
    i dont see a point of taking last stand. i mean in most situation you would use rally cry. not saying its bad talent but i would pop my rally cry to save anyone from my group any time of the day.

I took 3/3 in deep wounds nice passive threat.

the guide itself is really nicely done man.

I did not see these posts, damn!

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....&vbug_id=12363 - Currently 4P for Protection Warrior is not working. Help vote it up!

As for Narkomancer's question, sorry I did not reply sooner! Glad you like my guides! After I learn more about Warlocks, Rogues, Restoration Shamans, and a few other classes - I might post about them in the future if I have time. On to your question..

Currently I have:
    15.38% Dodge
    17.69% Parry
    54.00% Block

Fully buffed - missing food today though, I had around 92.69% CTC.

I will never stop stacking Mastery as it is always more beneficial (except in some extreme situations but super unlikely for it to occur, especially in end-game gear) and gives more CTC than Dodge or Parry ever can.

Example:
    Alysrazor drops Tank Shoulders which give 207 Dodge and 164 Parry Rating.
    Majordomo Staghelm gives Tier shoulders which give 282 Mastery and 107 Hit Rating.

Normally you would think that the higher number would be better, right? Not in this case.

Alysrazor's Shoulders - 2.59% CTC.
    Majordomo's Shoulders - 2.67% CTC without reforging the hit. You even get a yellow socket to add even more Mastery or even Mastery/Stamina.

I will always stack Mastery over any other statistic, as reaching that CTC cap is absolute.
    nice man. i reached 96.4% ctc ofc using mastery elexir and magic dmg reduction one. and im really not that well geared atm ilvl 374 nothing special, but i feal like if i start doing fl more with my war i might reach ctc cap.

Good guide. Here I found CTC formula/script.

/run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(format
    ("Unhittable at 102.4%% - you have %.2f%%",
    GetDodgeChance() + GetBlockChance() +
    GetParryChance() + 5 + 1/(0.0625 + 0.956/
    (GetCombatRating
    (CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)/4.91850*0.04))))
    Thanks man i usually count it myself but this comes in handy.

First 1234 ... Last