1. I think there is a way to replace a loading screen. If it's possible, then I'd like this one

ByOdinsBeard

3. My ****ing laptop with all of the course material I was planning to review from decided to break today, just under two weeks before the exams start. And apparently there is no chance of recovering anything off the hard drive.
    That'll teach me to make backups.

4. I finally got around to deleting all 300 PM's in my inbox.. Past is all gone.

Ohh did SOO Normal tonight, did 10 bosses (up to Thok) and got 6 items**.. Guildes so pissed. Well Not my fault I was the only plate DPS in the raid xD Then went LFR got the helm from Spoils. Hope my luck continues tomorrow :D

** Sat out for Malkorok and Nazgrim since I didnt need any loot and to let someone else get something, more Plate DPS gear dropped :3

Iridia
    This thread doesn't belong to off-topic for there are over 16 pages here already.

Nice rules.

6. My ****ing laptop with all of the course material I was planning to review from decided to break today, just under two weeks before the exams start. And apparently there is no chance of recovering anything off the hard drive.
    That'll teach me to make backups.
    Use drop box, Noob

7. This thread doesn't belong to off-topic for there are over 16 pages here already.

Nice rules.
    Things have changed.

Iridia
    Things have changed.
    Change is essential, however the loopholes still haven't changed.

Sooner or later there will be another person every moderator will "love" because of it.

9. Sooner or later there will be another person every moderator will "love" because of it.
    I hardly remember the S&G Central and it serves me well. it kept my infraction to a minimal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iridia playing dota 2 made me also wanna play it too. I mean... I've been playing DOTA 1 for some time now. I guess I never decided to try DOTA 2 is probably because I'm scared of trying out new things, hence me still playing WoTLK.

If Dota 1 works 100% like Dota 2 then I should be able to beat you.

And oh Iridia, if you still have replays that would entertain me, please don't hesitate to share

Sodder
    I just re-dl'd Smite and started playing again. I like playing playing Freya and AOE'ing the sh*t out of everyone. :)

Sodder
    Is it normal for a lvl 70 twink to be able to solo 15+ lvl 80 elites? I found that quite odd..........

12. Is it normal for a lvl 70 twink to be able to solo 15+ lvl 80 elites? I found that quite odd..........
    I was in Scholozar at level 65 as a ret paladin killing all the skull mobs (level 76-78)... I guess its possible.

HAPPY St ANDREWS DAY!
    The scot inside me is dancing xD

Sodder
    I was in Scholozar at level 65 as a ret paladin killing all the skull mobs (level 76-78)... I guess its possible.

HAPPY St ANDREWS DAY!
    The scot inside me is dancing xD
    I'd pay to see you dancing, lol.
    And I guess 70 twink > garrosh *shrug*

JoanBlackfish
    Twinks in Wotlk were more powerful than ever before. Yes, it's entirely possible they solo strong rare mobs.

Antalar
    sometimes....i am here .... to bring CHAOS!