1. nm kelzio just forgot to take his meds again today
    so he got the extra edgy thing goin on

I'm sure you missed me.

right?

....right?
    yes marcus bby

2. Bro idk whats weirded your stalking my facebook or telling everyone that you are
    But seriously... Jay-z and Lil Wayne?
    Pfft

3. I don't come from LoL, I've played WoW way before LoL even came into planning.
    So you started playing WoW when you were seven years old? And then you say "way before", so they let a four/five year old alpha test a game? We might even be able to assume that they started to plan league before that, and late 2005 was just something they threw out, considering DotA came out in 2003 and is based on an even older starcraft map.

4. Bro idk whats weirded your stalking my facebook or telling everyone that you are
    What's weird is you americans and your facebook profiles with posting random stuff everyday and no one giving two bits about it or even a like... Just...ROFL

So you started playing WoW when you were seven years old? And then you say "way before", so they let a four/five year old alpha test a game? We might even be able to assume that they started to plan league before that, and late 2005 was just something they threw out, considering DotA came out in 2003 and is based on an even older starcraft map.
    Yup.

5. Bro idk whats weirded your stalking my facebook or telling everyone that you are
    It's literally in your signature, plus it's public to the others. Not sure why you're complaining.

But seriously... Jay-z and Lil Wayne?
    Pfft
    ^

6. oh i got worse than jay and weezy
    [yt]TkgahChTkyk[/yt]

dis my song doe

7. Who the hell is Djodjo XD ?
    It sure is not me xD !!!

8. kiddo? Seriously?
    That's not even what I meant. You take things too literally, but okay.

9. It sure is not me xD !!!
    Ofc,because your Gogho XD

10. That's not even what I meant. You take things too literally, but okay.
    so funneh m8

11. You said it :'D !
    Nah seriously, I'm just teasing because you're younger than me, I have no judgment towards you.

Ofc,because your Gogho XD
    God damn hell wtf it's too ugly to be compared with Djodjo xD !!!

12. Helz is my home gurl...

Aint that right sis?

13. A friend sent this to me...

[YT]gofJrNfBSbo[/YT]