1. Hi sleepy, I'm Link. I'm more famous than lil wayne

2. I missed some interesting things i see lol

3. Took my gf out to eat some bomb *** sushi. This place was good as hell...can't wait for my surprise tonight
    Too cute!! Also, surprise for her? What did you do for her if I may ask? Ricks and I stayed in, I cooked some awesome new pasta recipe.

4. Too cute!! Also, surprise for her? What did you do for her if I may ask? Ricks and I stayed in, I cooked some awesome new pasta recipe.
    Pretty sure he said "his" surprise as in surprise blowjob, maybe.

I need chocolate, but I'm broke... Starting to run low on ramen too.

I also need to stop watching hearthstone streams before I rip all my hair out.
    Edited: April 6, 2015 Reason: rage

5. I said Grace, not Sapphire, ma'am.
    Stop with that. I'm serious. :(
    Incredible ! I didn't know you could actually have some sense of humour.
    (Didn't you have more than 2 avatars ? The one before the pic of yourself, the pic of yourself and the one after, or maybe I'm mistaking the last one with the first one)

I just remembered Grace = Sapphire, lel... totally forgot about Grace.
    "Grace" was swag and cuty though.

EDIT : @Link > I still think it's not that bad on desktops. Besides, the fanart is magnificent.
    Wow.... Ouch. And here I thought my last interaction with you would have shown that. >.>
    I was referring to "Grace" only having 2 avatars in the past.
    Somehow, I get the feeling that people forgot I was human the moment I changed my name.
    Only cowards are thinking about suicide.
    No matter how hard things may come or be its only trivial in comparing to living.
    It's subjective to each person. When your life has devolved into a living hell, those sorts of thoughts will appear. Everyone's limit may be different, but that limit is always there, regardless of who you are. Personally, I've had thoughts about it in the past, I won't deny that. But, I've seen and felt some ****. Some serious ****.

6. I wonder how many of you noobs remember this avatar.

7. I think that's from like 2010 .-.

Wisdom teeth are such a pain in the butthole... I really don't wanna go to the dentist :<

8. It's subjective to each person. When your life has devolved into a living hell, those sorts of thoughts will appear. Everyone's limit may be different, but that limit is always there, regardless of who you are. Personally, I've had thoughts about it in the past, I won't deny that. But, I've seen and felt some ****. Some serious ****.
    Regardless if u give up on ur life ur coward.I mean how many disabled ppl i saw and they desperetaly fight to live.Life is precious,living is awsome if u get hurt happy sad desperate its just the part of the journey where u come up always stronger then b4.

9. Regardless if u give up on ur life ur coward.I mean how many disabled ppl i saw and they desperetaly fight to live.Life is precious,living is awsome if u get hurt happy sad desperate its just the part of the journey where u come up always stronger then b4.
    You say coward on the assumption that fear has something to do with it. Sometimes it does, I guess? But I find that is not the majority of the cases. I also find that the only people that can genuinely say these sorts of things are those who are blessed enough to never have been pushed beyond their threshold. For the love of all that is good and holy, don't judge others, especially when you either A) don't know what they're going through, or B) haven't experienced what they have. And that's given that the situation is voluntary. Depression is rarely voluntary. I know I have to battle with depression. It's not because my life is ****ed up. It's because there is a chemical imbalance in my brain, and there is no cure for it.
    Living is not always "awesome". Explain to me why someone who is bound to a hospital bed for the rest of their life should think life is "awesome".

10. Regardless if u give up on ur life ur coward.I mean how many disabled ppl i saw and they desperetaly fight to live.Life is precious,living is awsome if u get hurt happy sad desperate its just the part of the journey where u come up always stronger then b4.
    Im half disabled,not able to support myself alone,mostly alone,but i got **** load of free time and stuff

11. Regardless if u give up on ur life ur coward.I mean how many disabled ppl i saw and they desperetaly fight to live.Life is precious,living is awsome if u get hurt happy sad desperate its just the part of the journey where u come up always stronger then b4.
    Do you even know what you are going on about?
    Have you even been pushed past your limits?

Just stop talking before you make a lot of us angry.

12. I wonder how many of you noobs remember this avatar.
    Let's all return to 2011, shall we? Best times!
    I only need Inflection's christmas hat now.

13. Let's all return to 2011, shall we? Best times!
    I'd gladly do that, but animated avatars are not allowed :c

14. I'd gladly do that, but animated avatars are not allowed :c
    I miss dem animations. I still have my awesome avatar and signature from back then! Even Kaer stared to my signature!
    http://i.imgur.com/tmD65V2.gif http://i.imgur.com/clljHNY.gif RIP