1. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.
    It goes both ways.

2. Use them to go pay him a visit, bring his testicles back as a memento.

3. So my (boyfriend) just broke up with me. And now I'm stuck with two non-refundable train tickets to see the man I love who no longer feels anything for me. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.

My life is such a joke
    Aw the post break up girl...easiest to hook up with

My dad drives a lambo , So what time we goin out to eat?

4. Use them to go pay him a visit, bring his testicles back as a memento.
    +1

mess2shrt

5. i made deviled eggs for easter,
    am i going burn for that?

6. I seriously got an infraction on here for the silly 10 character limit in offtopic.....
    Seriously Warmane.....

I cant even

7. So my (boyfriend) just broke up with me. And now I'm stuck with two non-refundable train tickets to see the man I love who no longer feels anything for me. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.

My life is such a joke
    You'll get over it. I had 4 girlfriends by now, except for the first one, all of them broke up with me, for various weird reasons. And after each of them I was terribly broken, but I got over it, eventually, so hang in there.

Do you try to act like an *******, or are you just born that way?
    Edited: April 6, 2015

8. Do you try act like an *******, or are you just born that way?
    narcissism and being an ******* 2 different things

9. I seriously got an infraction on here for the silly 10 character limit in offtopic.....
    Seriously Warmane.....

I cant even
    Welcome to the club bruh.

Mods need some chill pills

10. Bastard...

Well at least they are just train tickets, and not plane tickets. IDK if that makes you feel better or not :/

You can still come up and see me instead, most expensive coffee ever though.
    Nah, I physically can't. In case I run into him. Too far anyway

If only I was that easy

I seriously got an infraction on here for the silly 10 character limit in offtopic.....
    Seriously Warmane.....

I cant even
    ahahah I did too. How times have changed

11. So my (boyfriend) just broke up with me. And now I'm stuck with two non-refundable train tickets to see the man I love who no longer feels anything for me. I don't know why you all talk about women as the heart breakers, you men ****ing suck.

My life is such a joke
    I am so sorry. Hang in there.

12. holy **** i thought i was redirected to forum.warmane but apparently i'm on lonely-house-wives.com

13. The reason i think living bcs i learned it from exp.Why?Il tell u bcs of war in balkan 95' my family and me had to left our house, go to foreign country with nothing but few packs of clothes.Couse if we were discovered by croation military we would probaly be killed instantly.Now we lost everything house,wealth everything we worked for.One thing we havent lost was our life.Now from my point of view if somebody is thinking about killing him self he is a COWARD.He is afraid of living,he is throwing away his life,when somebody else would gladly trade for it.Now i will never forgive anyone who is willing to throw away his life no matter how hard it is.I exp few dificult things while many of u never seen or heard about it one of them is drug addiction,2 years i was on heroine,cocaine etc.I can tell that back then i was on verge on giving my life for one sniff.Im now clean for almost 6 years but i can remebmber everything about that hell.Only god saved me from certain death and il always be gratefull to him.So next time when somebody thinks about suicide go out and take a walk or think about wonderfull things that happend during ur life.

14. I agree that throwing your life away is pointless and selfish, but you still don't have the right to judge him on his thoughts and wishes.

15. There was a DEA Drug bust raid in my dorm this morning..some kid was apperantly trafficking LSD ...american cops are ******s...raiding a dorm at 3 am
    How is it ******ed to raid a dorm when there's a 99% chance of them being there (which they were probably told they were there by someone, since raiding a dorm at 3 am for no results would make people angry, like how you are now.) Then there's nobody awake to tip off the drug dealers that the DEA is surrounding the dorms, which would have caused the drug dealers to take/destroy evidence and then hide in someone else's dorm. Now you would be locked in, and the DEA is searching door to door for LSD and the dealers, and you are also locked in or forced to leave and are searched as you leave. Even more people would get in trouble to, for tipping them off and hiding then