1. I'm trying to decide if I should build a PC from scratch or just order one online. The issue I have with building one is that I suck complete *** when it comes to PCs.
    Just build one yourself, it's really simple.
    nothing more than a lego set with a few cables.

2. Watched complete Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu last night.
    I don't remember when was the last time I got so interested by first episode.

3. I'm trying to decide if I should build a PC from scratch or just order one online. The issue I have with building one is that I suck complete *** when it comes to PCs.
    I remember when I built my first PC, it took around 5h but damn was it fun, just keep in mind that you have an anti-static bracelet and a good working environment.

4. I found out I accidently overclocked my CPU... IDK when this happened but it's running at 3.8Ghz ATM instead of 3.5.

I wonder how much I can take it, might go try 4.2 :)

5. I found out I accidently overclocked my CPU... IDK when this happened but it's running at 3.8Ghz ATM instead of 3.5.

You better track your temperatures. For some time mine was overheating until I found out I need to change thermal paste, it was going like 100°C, I was lucky I didn't damage something.

6. I found out I accidently overclocked my CPU... IDK when this happened but it's running at 3.8Ghz ATM instead of 3.5.

You have an 8320 right? You should be able to get to 4.2 no problem if you have sufficient cooling. I got my 8120 around 4.8, any higher and it was unstable, likely due to various problems with chipset cooling on my motherboard. Those CPU's are pretty straightforward to overclock though since you can pretty much just ramp up core voltage and adjust the multiplier until it's unstable, lol.

ANYWAY in regards to **** overheating, your PC shouldn't really be running at dangerous temps unless you've disabled the overheating protection in your bios.

7. You better track your temperatures. For some time mine was overheating until I found out I need to change thermal paste, it was going like 100°C, I was lucky I didn't damage something.
    I do, I've been tracking my heat for some months now and I got a new water cooler yesterday.

You have an 8320 right? You should be able to get to 4.2 no problem if you have sufficient cooling. I got my 8120 around 4.8, any higher and it was unstable, likely due to various problems with chipset cooling on my motherboard. Those CPU's are pretty straightforward to overclock though since you can pretty much just ramp up core voltage and adjust the multiplier until it's unstable, lol.

ANYWAY in regards to **** overheating, your PC shouldn't really be running at dangerous temps unless you've disabled the overheating protection in your bios.
    Yes 8320, Got it to 4175Mhz atm. Pretty sure I could get 4.4 out of it, I'm sitting at 39c (100f) while GTA5, Chrome, Skype and Spotify open (wasnt paying attention to load %).

8. Anyone else that feels like everyone is against you?
    Thats how i feel right now lol.

9. Anyone else that feels like everyone is against you?
    You'll forever be up against it, adapt and overcome.

10. I do, I've been tracking my heat for some months now and I got a new water cooler yesterday.

Yes 8320, Got it to 4175Mhz atm. Pretty sure I could get 4.4 out of it, I'm sitting at 39c (100f) while GTA5, Chrome, Skype and Spotify open (wasnt paying attention to load %).
    You should run intel burn test to test for stability/temps. If it doesn't overheat in IBT, it wont overheat in any game/streaming whatever.

Anyone else that feels like everyone is against you?
    I think most people probably don't care about you either way. If anything they're not really "against you" as much as they are "for themselves." I think that mindset where you interpret everyone as being against you is going to hinder you at times because you may not notice when people actually are trying to help you, and be able to take advantage of that.

11. Managed to fix my Skyrim mods that caused CTD on start. Enjoying my life in whole new world. :)

12. My first flight, my first out of country experience. Been a huge coupon shopper for a year now. Saved enough and earn enough credits to get a free vacation anywhere in Europe. Making my way to the airport in a couple of hours. Super excited! A girl's gotta live her dreams.

13. My first flight, my first out of country experience. Been a huge coupon shopper for a year now. Saved enough and earn enough credits to get a free vacation anywhere in Europe. Making my way to the airport in a couple of hours. Super excited! A girl's gotta live her dreams.
    Which one ?

14. Starting off in Vienna, Austria. Got a free 7 nights stay in Austria but hoping to make my rounds to either Rome, Paris or France. Was hoping to visit the Ice Caverns in Austria but sadly, they are closed for construction until right after I leave. But will still enjoy my company while galloping on the horses on the trials of picturesque mountains. First time leaving California. #Lonewolf

15. Reading the PoE website every day feels like xmas, I love the daily updates for the expansion.