1. May 23, 2015  
    I found someone riding the red flying cloud mount that you get when exalted with the lorewalkers in pandaria!! when i asked him how?! he said " I bought it from vendor" and didn't replay again to my questions, is the lorewalkers rep exalted status obtainable now or is that an exploit or what?!! i visited many shrines and nothing came in neither mail nor achievement log!!
    Lorewalkers rep should be unobtainable, since it requires the use of Scenarios and Archeology to get. Neither of which we have.

2. May 23, 2015  
    He got reputation from Hozen Peace Pipe , which now removed from npc for no reason.

3. May 24, 2015  
    I got the skill about 2.5 months ago, before I transferred to Frostwolf from Sargeras, I submitted a ticket and a GM helped me complete the quest line, only if the particular character was exalted with the rep, had the mount, and was in the area where the quest is. I've told this to other people in both Sargeras and Frostwolf and from what they've told me GMs don't help complete the quest line anymore and it makes sense, I was lucky enough to be helped but the GMs cant complete the questline for 5000 people.

4. May 25, 2015  
    Lorewalkers rep should be unobtainable, since it requires the use of Scenarios and Archeology to get. Neither of which we have.
    Thank you, may be it will get fixed soon :)

First 12