1. It does because you broke the rules - the rules you made up - if even just a little. And even so, again; at this point there's no way to prove that the player in the other guild was actually the alt of a player in your guild. But does it really matter? The character was representing another guild - that's the point of guild games; for everyone to wear the same nametag. You had a player that didn't, so it's not a guild team, alt or no alt. Either we decide on the rules and follow them 100% or we don't and we just make teams vs teams, no guild representation what so ever.

Also, if you're going to push your agenda - what's to say that the characters from Criminal Club's team that weren't at the time in the guild, weren't just alts of members inside the guild? Obviously you would find such a thing acceptable, would you not? The only reason why you think 1 character exception is ok is because it supports your case, but that doesn't mean you're right. Maybe Criminal's Club read your arguments during the conflict with Anarchy Inc and thought "hey, this guy says it's ok to have characters from other guilds as long as their mains are in the guild". It's not like you were setting a good example to begin with, you're merely making stuff up as you go along while trying to benefit your own interests.

This thread was meant to be objective and on point with the history logs of Rated Battlegrounds on Neltharion, and as such there should be open and clear rules for every team to abide by. And so; I suggest that both the games between Fatality and Criminals Club aswell as the games between Fatality and Anarchy Inc are negated due to rule breaking.

The games prior to these have had no dispute regarding rule breaking, but these most recent ones should not be counted as "guild games".
    If you write less, people might consider reading you. :)

2. But after all here we go again, arguing about such insignificant things. But if Anarchy said full guild then please do full guild.

Funny thing is, overall, all of you blame Tdo for his mistakes, which actually exactly you do too.

Why don't you deal things in game? Make opposite faction DKs and talk to each other, as every normal person does.

GG.

/facepalm

3. So you admit to only going for kills and didn't care about the objective? Plz L2BG ur bad. Your almost as bad as your boyfriend indivision
    Why do you insult him like that? When someone is making fun of Medan being your bi*** you reply with "he's my bro" maybe indivision is his bro too. Stop getting so mad over every thread. You're acting like some hardcore horde player you're so full off yourself you think Fatality can defeat everyone,lower yourself and your ego if you want to get into an arguement try something more original.

4. It takes more skill to click and a good clicker will always beat a sh*t / decent keybinder , if I can beat 2.2k+ people while clicking I don't need to change my play style

Also I have tried keybinds 25+ actually, this was what it looked like on day 1, the reason I didn't like it was because it affected my ability to kite and I have more control as a clicker

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

5. just a side note:
    since when you(the ones arguing in here) got unbanned, this thread gained 12 pages within 1day and half. Just saying

6. just a side note:
    since when you(the ones arguing in here) got unbanned, this thread gained 12 pages within 1day and half. Just saying
    ikr, its great isnt it?

7. Funny thing is, overall, all of you blame Tdo for his mistakes, which actually exactly you do too.

just a side note:
    Sounds accurate

8. just a side note:
    To be fair I've been 100% constructive since I got unbanned, I decided that I want to respect this thread as it has actual value to be kept clean and on point. I haven't argued for the sake of arguing, I was debating the concept of the rules which ultimately actually brought about a result.

Point being; don't blame me for this, I even said that we should keep the drama out of this thread.

9. To be fair I've been 100% constructive since I got unbanned, I decided that I want to respect this thread as it has actual value to be kept clean and on point. I haven't argued for the sake of arguing, I was debating the concept of the rules which ultimately actually brought about a result.

Point being; don't blame me for this, I even said that we should keep the drama out of this thread.
    I've been a good boy too:> I've changed my ways:3

10. I've been a good boy too:> I've changed my ways:3
    You are still mean to me :'( *sniff sniff*

11. You are still mean to me :'( *sniff sniff*
    I actually haven't said anything mean to anyone since my unban:o

12. To be fair I've been 100% constructive since I got unbanned, I decided that I want to respect this thread as it has actual value to be kept clean and on point. I haven't argued for the sake of arguing, I was debating the concept of the rules which ultimately actually brought about a result.

You did infact somewhat wanted to cause drama because you said "check yourself tclick" your subtle jabs are no excuse

13. I am on ally now and plauing with my 3 friends from college there,thats the only reason i went to ally...btw you sayed you will slaughter me ahahahahha like you slaughtered Infected? or Criminals? i mean did you won at least 1 rated ahahaha? Cya in bg soon Tclick

14. You did infact somewhat wanted to cause drama because you said "check yourself tclick" your subtle jabs are no excuse
    That was no jab - that is your name.

15. <FATALITY> is far to be as good as DDS/Infected/Criminals Club.

1. It starts by the requirements: I mean, looks like everyone can join Fatality, they have no requirements, or if they have is probably something like 390 iLvL.
    2. Their GL is hated by a lot of people.
    3. Everytime they lose, they use excuses instead of learning with the defeat.
    4. Everything they do is 10m premade Normal Bgs 24/7.
    Etc Etc....
    Edited: July 29, 2015

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last