1. Declaration of war - no more roleplay - the last announcement

Yes, we indeed are inspired by many great deeds that history has seen, by gladiators and titans, but we are not roleplayers. We will raid Orgimmar tomorrow together. All of us. And just so nobody has any more RP-suck arguments, here are the leaders of the war tomorrow:

Olympos, GM of Olympus
    Devildollx, GM of Devils Death Squad
    Ntroul, GM of Solstice
    Kaspi, GM of Infected
    Itsme, GM of Nothing to Lose
    Berzerina, GM of Anarchy Inc

*please note that even tough those GM's might not actually lead the raids themselves they all agreed to join this war against the horde and the guilds they represent will receive invites 1st

we will inspire our tactics by the 300 movie
    more information will be released ingame only when the time comes
    we wish you all peace and love
    https://youtu.be/QkWS9PiXekE
    Edited: August 14, 2015 Reason: 1 more guild signed up

2. still full of trolls and people that comment with no purpose whatsoever
    can a moderator clean the thread please?
    you might not care but every major pvp Guild of the Alliance signed up for this
    the fact that you turn your flag off and look how we kill your king don't make you smart, it just proves you are powerless against us
    AND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH look who cares:
    Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show

the poor hunter noob was trying to kill me with 25 people on my side.... once again, i mean this in the nicest way possible:
    No one cares dude..

How to Not Embarrass Yourself: 7 Steps (with Pictures)
    http://www.wikihow.com/Not-Embarrass-Yourself

Twoeasy, idk who this guy is but if he is with you I suggest you find new companions

3. How to Not Embarrass Yourself: 7 Steps (with Pictures)
    You might want to take your own advice ... I mean clearly pvp isn't your thing did you really AFK a whole game and do 1K damage per minute ... You aren't worthy of being a DDS member

4. You might want to take your own advice ... I mean clearly pvp isn't your thing did you really AFK a whole game and do 1K damage per minute ... You aren't worthy of being a DDS member

well clearly this is all about the war we declared you.... so, yeah good job; you really proved me wrong
    once again, i mean this in the nicest way possible:
    How to Not Embarrass Yourself: 7 Steps (with Pictures)

*oh and btw Elesir won't even take part in the War we prepared for you today, she was only in charge for the assaults we did yesterday and the day before yesterday
    Edited: August 14, 2015

5. Elesir here
    if you still think that dps/healing scoreboard matters in a battleground you must be (****) than i 1st taught
    anyways, here's something for the people that know what a bg is all about,
    wsg won by 1:1 (Elesir:1flag captured and 6 flags returned)

6. *CLAP CLAP CLAP* Omfg you capped 1 flag and returned 6! You are so MLG pro!
    Dude, you still doesn't know how to play WoW.

First of all, capping a flag takes very little skill, especially against pugs.

Second, how did Alliance not cap 3 flags against those pug Horde players?

Third, who even cares about who returns the flag? It really doesn't show any skill by returning the flag. Grats, you clicked on a flag, you should be very proud!

Fourth, it just shows that you're stupid enough to be that close to the flag carrier as a mage that's supposed to be kiting, not on the EFC's @$$.

Fifth, I'm just curious to why the F you even tried flag capping as a mage? Is Alliance really that worthless that they can't cap a flag and leave it to probably the squishiest class in the game?

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. But grats, you guys won against pugs, barely....

7. hereby I request that this thread be locked and cleaned for off-topics
    thank you
    John MD
    Edited: August 14, 2015 Reason: lock request

8. *CLAP CLAP CLAP* Omfg you capped 1 flag and returned 6! You are so MLG pro!
    Dude, you still doesn't know how to play WoW.

First of all, capping a flag takes very little skill, especially against pugs.

Second, how did Alliance not cap 3 flags against those pug Horde players?

Third, who even cares about who returns the flag? It really doesn't show any skill by returning the flag. Grats, you clicked on a flag, you should be very proud!

Fourth, it just shows that you're stupid enough to be that close to the flag carrier as a mage that's supposed to be kiting, not on the EFC's @$$.

Fifth, I'm just curious to why the F you even tried flag capping as a mage? Is Alliance really that worthless that they can't cap a flag and leave it to probably the squishiest class in the game?

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. But grats, you guys won against pugs, barely....
    Take it from the stamina stacking Blood DK to explain to you how PvP properly

9. Take it from the stamina stacking Blood DK to explain to you how PvP properly

10. how did Alliance not cap 3 flags against those pug Horde players?
    To be fair, as someone who usually solo que's, alliance pug have been much worst than horde pug lately... (looking at the SS I'm gonna guess that Elesir was in a solo que.

I'm just curious to why the F you even tried flag capping as a mage? Is Alliance really that worthless that they can't cap a flag and leave it to probably the squishiest class in the game?
    At least Elesir is actually capping the flag where as you have people who don't bother with bg objectives and just pvp in mid.

11. Take it from the stamina stacking Blood DK to explain to you how PvP properly
    Hahaha funny because I don't stack stamina.
    Also, I'm not really explaining how to PvP properly, I'm just explaining how pathetic that screenshot/battleground is.

12. Hahaha funny because I don't stack stamina.
    Also, I'm not really explaining how to PvP properly, I'm just explaining how pathetic that screenshot/battleground is.
    stop making off-topic ffs!
    if you keep this off-topic continuum you will find yourself muted in no time

13. To be fair, as someone who usually solo que's, alliance pug have been much worst than horde pug lately... (looking at the SS I'm gonna guess that Elesir was in a solo que.
    I'm sorry, but I'll have to 90% disagree on that. Alliance pugs are usually a bit better than Horde pugs, due to their huge amount of healers in a lot of BGs. He/she might have been in a solo que, but I kinda doubt it because usually pugs don't get over 2 million damage in a bg, even if it's 27 mins.

At least Elesir is actually capping the flag where as you have people who don't bother with bg objectives and just pvp in mid.
    True, Elesir is capping the flag, but I think it's pretty stupid that the mage is left to cap the flag. I'm not saying that it's bad that he/she capped the flag, I'm just saying that Alliance is worthless.

Also, I'd just like to explain why we have people that don't bother with BG objectives... Those are usually the people that are dps, which usually fight in mid or camp their GY to counter them from coming to our base to get the flag and kill the EFC if someone does manage to get past us. We also use those people for emergency such as help on our FC. At times, we do have premades full of *****s that don't even care about the objective, which the Officers/GMs of Fatality kick if they can confirm it's true. Doing objectives in battlegrounds is one of Fatality guild rules. Most of Fatality is also very strong in communication, it's also a guild rule to communicate with the rest of the premade.

14. To be fair, as someone who usually solo que's, alliance pug have been much worst than horde pug lately... (looking at the SS I'm gonna guess that Elesir was in a solo que.
    How did you come with the conclusion that alliance pugs are worse than horde pugs? Your PERSONAL experience doesn't mean ****. Alliance has more PvP guilds (which increases the chance you'll get a premade in your team while solo queuing) and better geared players in general. The only possible way horde would beat alliance if there'e a FATALTY, DONORS or occasional Brotherhood of the Dog premade. The fact that you usually get roflstomped by double FATALITY premades doesn't represent anything.
    Atcually Beefy has a point. In our premades, we allow guys like Horribull and Zomb (resto shaman) to cap/defend flags since the other DPSers could focus their attacks on the enemy team instead. Oh, and at least Beefy knows how to use proper binds unlike Elesir's crappy binds.

Anyways, I understand you're trying to defend your guildie but it's really pointless cause everyone knows Elesir is a joke.

15. stop making off-topic ffs!
    if you keep this off-topic continuum you will find yourself muted in no time
    I'm just curious to how I'm making this go off-topic? I'm just replying to people. I have no idea if they are on topic or not, I don't even really know what the topic is tbh... I just read the thread title and thought this was a forum war and I'd like to join in the war, that's all.

12 Last