1. I think que will be invitable,they could put it 5k and it will be bypassed.Mark my words friends,mark my words....

2. So, in order to play this, should I download WOTLK or WOTLK(old)?

3. So, in order to play this, should I download WOTLK or WOTLK(old)?
    You could do both. Old one is the original and the new one is just improved graphics (but it's still Wow graphics, so it's not that improved :). I recommend the old one since the new one may have bugs or glitches.

4. Hmmm, i couldn't find the post related to this. So when the realm is launched, will the premium perks be available? For example, skipping through queue and once dk is open, will we be able to create a dk without having a Lv.55 character? Sorry if this have been asked several times but with 86 pages and search not really helping, i couldn't find it.

5. wow so much talk about little issue as u cant leave guild 7 days wow ! ask them to kick u, or bear it 7 days... damn what a whiny issue. u talk about it like its the end of lich king realm

6. I think que will be invitable,they could put it 5k and it will be bypassed.Mark my words friends,mark my words....
    It should be 5k like on the rest of the realms. And we have improved core right?

7. Cant wait for this!!! i've been searching for WoTL blizzlike x1 server ~2 months now :D also why no legendary weapons? :D just wondering :)

8. Cant wait for this!!! i've been searching for WoTL blizzlike x1 server ~2 months now :D also why no legendary weapons? :D just wondering :)
    Who said legendary weapons are disabled?

Read again.

9. Very sorry if i missed this question allready, 100% its been asked but im simply too lazy to read 90 pages :D
    Are chars/names from PTR deleted before server kicks live? Im aware chars wouldnt be anything more then lvl1, but im asking more from perspective of keeping my name/appereance from ptr saved before going live.

10. Very sorry if i missed this question allready, 100% its been asked but im simply too lazy to read 90 pages :D
    Are chars/names from PTR deleted before server kicks live? Im aware chars wouldnt be anything more then lvl1, but im asking more from perspective of keeping my name/appereance from ptr saved before going live.
    All character data will be wiped.

11. these quest updates coming on Deathwing and Ragnaros?

12. Very sorry if i missed this question allready, 100% its been asked but im simply too lazy to read 90 pages :D
    if u logg into the server u see the info saying: wiped!

that means everything is gone and u have to be there at the grand opening to be able to snag those names u want before others to the same xD

13. these quest updates coming on Deathwing and Ragnaros?
    Yes, soon...

14. Sounds dope buuuut you gotta bring people from rag because your pops gunna be real bad my friends, i say.

15. As far as guild penalties, i think the best idea is to implement it only after 1-2 months. Because, let's be honest, there's going to be a bunch of crappy guilds in the beginning with players that aren't dedicated to the server and a simple mistake with your choice of the guild would cost you 1 week without a guild (a big setback in raiding). But after 2 months things would begin to clear up and those kinds of guilds would eventually significantly reduce in numbers. And i agree with those who say that a reward for loyalty to the guild is much better than penalty for disloyalty. A bit off topic, but psychology has proven that reward for success is more efficient than punishment for failure.
    Edited: August 19, 2015

First ... 3777858687888997137187 ... Last