1. Have you even killed a multiboxer alone? x'D
    You said so yourself there is no alliance mutliboxers so how could I if one dosent exist? Please use some logic delenis because you look like a dumb***

2. You said so yourself there is no alliance mutliboxers so how could I if one dosent exist? Please use some logic delenis because you look like a dumb***
    This is easily solved: Go to Nagrand arena, and use your ****ing brain for once in your ****ing life, acorn's animal. When you kill a multiboxer alone, we can talk.
    Edited: October 10, 2015

3. Im not QQing, Im tryna point out how dumb you are for inviting them in your guild and then considering yourself as best Horde PvP guild. Obviously I cant solo 20 BDKs, reason is simple, one, its a ****ing BDK (making him bigger pleb) absording dick loads of my dmg and only thing he needs to do is press number 1 on keyboard to do Icy Touch which will hit me for around 5k which is 100k off of me if 20 chars do it.
    I guess you couldnt sleep cuz your SW raids failed horribly and one night you were like "Gasp, yass, tomorrow, Im licking Andrew, Phoenix, Abonyx *** to carry me For The Horde, Imma inv em all to guild aswell because they got so much skillz !! They never ever died!"
    Ill seriously level pala, buy gurth just so I can laugh more to you.

4. This is easily solved: Go to Nagrand arena, and use your ****ing brain for once in your ****ing life.
    I clearly hit a nerve so I will attempt to calm you down before you explode on these forums. Okay pumpkin? I am not that try hard to go all the way to nagrand to kill a mutliboxer which is possible as you have claimed and it can be done as a survival hunter. That being the case I really hope you come to an orgrimmar raid when I got my 3 mutliboxers ready so you get 1 shot before you are even able to do anything.

5. This is easily solved: Go to Nagrand arena, and use your ****ing brain for once in your ****ing life, acorn's animal.
    I lold harder than Bumblebee boersted

6. Im not QQing, Im tryna point out how dumb you are for inviting them in your guild and then considering yourself as best Horde PvP guild. Obviously I cant solo 20 BDKs, reason is simple, one, its a ****ing BDK (making him bigger pleb) absording dick loads of my dmg and only thing he needs to do is press number 1 on keyboard to do Icy Touch which will hit me for around 5k which is 100k off of me if 20 chars do it.
    I guess you couldnt sleep cuz your SW raids failed horribly and one night you were like "Gasp, yass, tomorrow, Im licking Andrew, Phoenix, Abonyx *** to carry me For The Horde, Imma inv em all to guild aswell because they got so much skillz !! They never ever died!"
    Ill seriously level pala, buy gurth just so I can laugh more to you.
    You are in no position to call us as bads if the mighty infected is dodging donors

7. You are in no position to call us as bads if the mighty infected is dodging donors
    Stop fallacies! They can call you bads since they beat your guild in every Rated bg.

8. You are in no position to call us as bads if the mighty infected is dodging donors
    Lol youre still going with this ? I dont see point of facing them without fully prepared group, dont you think its better to que against some else guilds, try out more people and teams than straightly attack chicken farm ? Why you "dodging" Criminals Club ?

9. Lol youre still going with this ? I dont see point of facing them without fully prepared group, dont you think its better to que against some else guilds, try out more people and teams than straightly attack chicken farm ? Why you "dodging" Criminals Club ?
    Kirra pull your head out of your *** for 5 minutes and stop sucking kaspis left nut and open your eyes that your guild is dodging 3 chickens ... 3 chickens that can be beat but your GM would rather get salty and try and get them banned because he cannot beat them

10. I thought you guys were planning on playing on Lordaeron? What happened, did you get to level 20 and bail?

11. Rofl, you are such an *****, Tdot, I almost feel bad for ya.
    Boomy with 390ilvl, rathrak and cunning can top dmg easily, super easily, so you think 4 boomies with half pve is so easy to beat.. Id love to see you against em.
    Why you dodging Criminals Club?

12. I thought you guys were planning on playing on Lordaeron? What happened, did you get to level 20 and bail?
    Took me almost 2 days playtime to hit lvl90 on x100 server... Soo I guess you can see Im not really fan of leveling lel.

13. Rofl, you are such an *****, Tdot, I almost feel bad for ya.
    Boomy with 390ilvl, rathrak and cunning can top dmg easily, super easily, so you think 4 boomies with half pve is so easy to beat.. Id love to see you against em.
    Why you dodging Criminals Club?
    Criminals club is a dead guild at this point, it would not be possible to do guild vs guild because they don't have the members to do so and before they brought randoms to an agreed guild vs guild that I already showed on the forums. We aren't dodging anyone but you should seriously stop QQ like a little girl over some chickens and a mutliboxer

14. We aren't dodging anyone
    You're dodging my question.

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last