1. forbid fly mount ?

As title.
    It will give player total different experience when we can not fly, more fun.
    In Northen and Outland, we can reach 95% important place by foots
    So... may we make this come real ?

2. I like this idea since it goes along with the servers hardcore experience but I think the problem we would face is there are areas that can't be accessed without a flying mount.

3. Northrend was designed specifically with Flying mounts in mind. There are zones (Icecrown and Storm Peaks) that you cannot even possibly get to without having one.

4. Northrend was designed specifically with Flying mounts in mind. There are zones (Icecrown and Storm Peaks) that you cannot even possibly get to without having one.
    The same could be said for Outland. Skettis, Throne of the Elements and Tempest Keep come to mind.

5. That, too.
    I wasn`t sure about the Outlands because it was mostly walkable, but yeah, there`s a few flying-only zones, too.

6. Guys, if you have any more borderline horrible ideas please feel free to suggest them in this section of the forums:
    http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...ns-amp-Changes

7. Guys, if you have any more borderline horrible ideas please feel free to suggest them in this section of the forums:
    http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...ns-amp-Changes
    It is actually best to keep Lordaeron specific suggestions in this section for the time being.

8. and will flying mounts be available from lvl 60 after the release of outland?

9. What ? forbid fly mount ? Hell no , what's next ? forbid ground mount because it's even more hardcore to run to your destination ? How about forbid running and inforce walking speed ? That way you can get an achivement just by reaching the quest giver ?

10. Please stop posting bull****s. We were promissed that the server will be blizzlike as much as possible, so keep it that way. Unblizzlike Pve (df) is already enough...

11. Please stop posting bull****s. We were promissed that the server will be blizzlike as much as possible, so keep it that way. Unblizzlike Pve (df) is already enough...
    You know that this is also ment to be a hardcore blizzlike server? I agree with you that they should not remove the flying mounts - because that is a part of the retail/blizzlike game. But the pve you are talking about? you know that blizzlike did not release RDF from the start, they released it december 2009, wotlk was released 2008. And not having rdf makes the server more hardcore, like the old wotlk = We got hardcore blizzlike pve :).

12. You know that this is also ment to be a hardcore blizzlike server? I agree with you that they should not remove the flying mounts - because that is a part of the retail/blizzlike game. But the pve you are talking about? you know that blizzlike did not release RDF from the start, they released it december 2009, wotlk was released 2008. And not having rdf makes the server more hardcore, like the old wotlk = We got hardcore blizzlike pve :).
    As you said, blizzard released DF later, but as far as i have read on this forum, warmane is not planning to open DF at all. So thats why i call it nonblizzlike.
    And in my opinion disabling DF has nothing to do with hardcorness, it doesnt make bosses/trash or progress harder, its just makes thinkgs more annoying and time consumimg.

13. Arguing if the realm is blizzlike or not is pointless , Lordaeron is as it is by design, complaining about it is not going to change things.
    You can call it whatever you want , you either play here or find some other server that meets your standards.

14. And in my opinion disabling DF has nothing to do with hardcorness, it doesnt make bosses/trash or progress harder, its just makes thinkgs more annoying and time consumimg.
    Following that logic we can also make x20 XP rates because leveling on blizzlike rates doesnt make the game "harder" but only more time consuming.

15. As you said, blizzard released DF later, but as far as i have read on this forum, warmane is not planning to open DF at all. So thats why i call it nonblizzlike.
    And in my opinion disabling DF has nothing to do with hardcorness, it doesnt make bosses/trash or progress harder, its just makes thinkgs more annoying and time consumimg.
    By RDF if will get extra exp + silver/gold, that will make it easier. Hardcore or not, I feel that the exploring part makes it more "hardcore" even tho it does not make the game more difficult in boss stuff as you say. But I guess we are getting a bit off topic since this is about the flying mount stuff:).

123 Last