1. She have half guild in Tanaris near uldum, and half in uldum with her.
    Do you think I'm stupid, Illyanah? :D

Nice try.

2. Illyanah, you are pathetic. Seriously taking 6 players with you, just to be sure you'd win this time?

3. Illyanah, you are pathetic. Seriously taking 6 players with you, just to be sure you'd win this time?
    Maybe she just wanted more camera angles of her rekting just another noob trying to stand up against her? You newcomers to this server should learn Lady Ilyanah is no joke, she's been around and she knows every Death Knight trick, you won't even lay a finger on her.

4. Maybe she just wanted more camera angles of her rekting just another noob trying to stand up against her? You newcomers to this server should learn Lady Ilyanah is no joke, she's been around and she knows every Death Knight trick, you won't even lay a finger on her.
    She IS a joke.
    Got beaten, started this ****storm after crying for a day.

5. Maybe she just wanted more camera angles of her rekting just another noob trying to stand up against her? You newcomers to this server should learn Lady Ilyanah is no joke, she's been around and she knows every Death Knight trick, you won't even lay a finger on her.
    She know every Death knight try and she lost 4-1 against a hunter with 9 days played time in MOP. GG

6. Funny how many no-names trying to feed off Queen's fame, keep the hate flowing

7. Maybe she just wanted more camera angles of her rekting just another noob trying to stand up against her? You newcomers to this server should learn Lady Ilyanah is no joke, she's been around and she knows every Death Knight trick, you won't even lay a finger on her.
    Delenis has already beaten her before, you know that right?

8. Sapz, read this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ueen-of-chains

This is what really happens in illyanah's video, but she cut 4 matches from the video.

She is so desperate to kill me that has taken half of the guild to Uldum.
    Edited: October 31, 2015

9. I am not going to read some pathetic threads, Ily said here she beats everyone and I believe in her so it must be true, you guys need to learn to live with it.

10. I got a video, a screenshot and a massacre, But it's not going in this thread. HAHAHA! REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD. New Drama thread incoming

11. I got a video, a screenshot and a massacre, But it's not going in this thread. HAHAHA! REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD. New Drama thread incoming
    You didn't killing me. :D

I am not going to read some pathetic threads, Ily said here she beats everyone and I believe in her so it must be true, you guys need to learn to live with it.
    Then **** you ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Edited: October 31, 2015

12. You didn't killing me. :D

Then **** you ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Don't be pissed just cause you lost to Lady Ily, it happens to everyone. /pat_on_the_back

13. Funny how many no-names trying to feed off Queen's fame, keep the hate flowing
    Just ignore those wanna be noobs,those new comers have no respect to veterans like us. I rly don't understand why you are *****ing so much about Ily ,you ppl how long you play here few months? maybe a year? You know nothing about Ily nor Sapz and yet you think you can say **** as u want. The fact is on Sargeras -Woltk and later cata Ily and the rest of us from Wohl guild were dominating pvp on molten and we still do. So think twice before saying random **** about Sapz because you are just rats in our eyes. **** in game so you want to be famous on forum.

Btw. fyi ppl Sapz and Ily used to hate each other so the fact that Sapz is defending her means you must be totaly garbage since he agrees with her.

First ... 212930313233 ... Last