1. What about the error when you try create a troll?

2. I really really hope that Warmane or anyone records the event when TBC will launch. Stream it live and save it so it can be viewed later. It will be such an awesome massacre! Also when next expansion will go live I hope it will also be saved.

3. I just saw that warmane launched a TBC server, where is the information regarding this? How do you connect? I tried the realmlist from my tbc game but couldn't connect, I am completely confused (haven't been here for more than an year).

4. I just saw that warmane launched a TBC server, where is the information regarding this? How do you connect? I tried the realmlist from my tbc game but couldn't connect, I am completely confused (haven't been here for more than an year).
    We are using the WOTLK client (3.3.5a) for that, with restricted server-side content.

5. Ok.
    Why am I in queue if I have a premium account?

6. Ok.
    Why am I in queue if I have a premium account?
    Lordaeron realm only has specific features which you can check here.

7. When release Dungeon Finder or it will never work?

8. When release Dungeon Finder or it will never work?
    People are way too dumb to read Lord features thread. And in game u're also spamed every few mins that RDF is turned off intentional.
    Also it was asked many times and answered as well.

9. Come on warmane, we the players believe in you that You can bring the realm to stability and full functionality. In fact me personally want it to be as it was before the server was attacked and every information was stolen. If all goes well, i'll be glad to return back again to play on wotlk expansion, cause i know that i like to do PvE mostly and if everything is OK, i can play everything i like :) (Like a lot of ICC with the proper difficulty and so on :) ). As for the RDF, i am pretty sure it will be released Soon! :))
    GL and remember, we will wait for maximum action, function and workability for Lordaeron (it's the most populated realm, so i think it should be in perfect condition)! :)

10. unstable

Come on warmane, we the players believe in you that You can bring the realm to stability and full functionality. In fact me personally want it to be as it was before the server was attacked and every information was stolen. If all goes well, i'll be glad to return back again to play on wotlk expansion, cause i know that i like to do PvE mostly and if everything is OK, i can play everything i like :) (Like a lot of ICC with the proper difficulty and so on :) ). As for the RDF, i am pretty sure it will be released Soon! :))
    GL and remember, we will wait for maximum action, function and workability for Lordaeron (it's the most populated realm, so i think it should be in perfect condition)! :)
    Well tbh i doubt it will work, i still see more and more players incomming, busy with the totall amount of players just not working on the unstable fixes except when its to late like today release and now see we have to many players, and you thinking again off opening more players?
    I would like to see we have a stable server. instead of everytime hearing ddos attack i dont think its ddos, when they opening its obviously its the server it self.
    Please before thinking of more players again work on bugg fixes and stablalize the server. i cant logg all day allready and keep getting transferd back to westfall when i arive in northrend.

keep going on with the goodwork then the money comes later when everything is good this time i wont ever donate again if its ddc-ing this much

11. Well tbh i doubt it will work, i still see more and more players incomming, busy with the totall amount of players just not working on the unstable fixes except when its to late like today release and now see we have to many players, and you thinking again off opening more players?
    I would like to see we have a stable server. instead of everytime hearing ddos attack i dont think its ddos, when they opening its obviously its the server it self.
    Please before thinking of more players again work on bugg fixes and stablalize the server. i cant logg all day allready and keep getting transferd back to westfall when i arive in northrend.

keep going on with the goodwork then the money comes later when everything is good this time i wont ever donate again if its ddc-ing this much
    Agree. If needed, keep population lower until u've made the server stable and steady and after that if needed and if it can hold, than raise the population. We the players don't want so much waiting on mitigating ddos attack and such other things which slow our gameplay. Come on, u can do it, we believe in you!!!! :)

12. I've been a long-term on-again off-again players on Molten/Warmane.

I'm looking forward to a higher quality Wotlk server but I'm skeptical since I've been around here since like 2010/2011. I really hope that recent changes, team mergers and etc are leading Warmane down a path of higher quality which would be a major change of direction from before.

13. People are way too dumb to read Lord features thread. And in game u're also spamed every few mins that RDF is turned off intentional.
    Also it was asked many times and answered as well.
    Im ask question maybe later enable RDF in 3.2 content...

14. I think RDF should be turned on, cause that's the easiest way to go to the coresponding dungeons and since Lordaeron has so much players online, i bet ppl will use it a lot. Why should we the normal players get back to the era of vanilla (u warmane are doing this by disabling on purpose) when we can use the feature which is in front of our screens, makes it easier to go dungeons, isntances, u get rewards (satchel, gold, etc.) ..
    I am not the one who can tell u what to do or what not, but just think about it a little bit more! :)

15. Actually disabling rdf in a wotlk server is one of the best idea you've ever came out with. I really like it.

First ... 816171819 Last