1. Maybe they want a clean UI. As clean as it can get.
    But then why would you get character slots at all? I mean, if you wouldn't get a character slot for "cleaner UI" in the first hand... doesn't having that "5" (or whatever number) there already makes it "dirty"?

2. Why you mirin on their character slots man? They had your best interest in mind.

3. Obnoxious that's literally the least of anyone's worries yet you're qq-ing about it... (Kinda like the Lordaeron sub-forum now.)
    "They're showing a 5 in a bubble instead of 5 bigger bubbles"
    Yeh so what, just use all of them and you get the 5 bigger bubbles, right ?

4. Obnoxious that's literally the least of anyone's worries yet you're qq-ing about it...

Kinda like the Lordaeron sub-forum now.
    I'm not "qq'g," I just found it lazy. It just adds up on the claims people made that many bugs from beta still remain in the released game, like the mentioned gear for a class that isn't even in the game yet. When those items bind to your character on being picked up, they become mostly pointless to everyone involved.

5. That sounds poopy, yes.

But they HAD to respect a deadline, which means those sort of things will slip through.
    They couldn't push the release further, because... well... I think you know what the ****storm is when you guys delay releases.

Give it a few weeks/months. Nothing is perfect on day 1.

6. That sounds poopy, yes.

But they HAD to respect a deadline, which means those sort of things will slip through.
    They couldn't push the release further, because... well... I think you know what the ****storm is when you guys delay releases.

Give it a few weeks/months. Nothing is perfect on day 1.
    Yeah, I know it's not perfect on day 1. But you'd expect at least new bugs to show up, not old ones like loot tables that were there and being reported since the closed beta (likely even earlier than that). That's just an example too, I've had multiple people tell me variations of "it's like they didn't fix anything from the beta."

7. Just saying

Spoiler: Show

(Yes I know they have more man-power, but also they've also got more work on their shoulders)

8. You're also skipping the fact that they are just translating a game that exists and is played elsewhere for years, while we have to try to emulate something from retail, dealing with people complaining left and right that it's wrong.

9. I'm not "qq'g," I just found it lazy. It just adds up on the claims people made that many bugs from beta still remain in the released game, like the mentioned gear for a class that isn't even in the game yet. When those items bind to your character on being picked up, they become mostly pointless to everyone involved.
    To be honest, the game looks amazing so far. It is by far the smoothest launch I've played.

10. You're also skipping the fact that they are just translating a game that exists and is played elsewhere for years, while we have to try to emulate something from retail, dealing with people complaining left and right that it's wrong.
    I don't know enough, but I'll risk saying it's more complicated than that.

11. To be honest, the game looks amazing so far. It is by far the smoothest launch I've played.
    I'm not saying the game is bad, just that it feels like the move from Beta to Release was like flicking a switch. The game was smooth already in the beta with all the stress tests they did and so on.

I don't know enough, but I'll risk saying it's more complicated than that.
    The very fact that loot is still out there points otherwise to an extent. The Warlock class is already released out there, they are just holding back on releasing here. Hence, they translated the text, but didn't bother having an intermediate loot table meanwhile.

12. I want to get a skydiving license so bad.

13. Accurate representation of my life today

14. Don't know should I play Assassin or Blade Master in Blade and Soul :/

15. I'm pondering between Assassin or Kung Fu Master...