1. Amazing!

Will you host it on Github and allow for external contributions?
    Yes, It's currently on a private bitbucket repo with private forks enabled. I will open it up publicly on release

2. Hope i made it clear enough that i will be happy to be a alphatester. Just send me a PM

3. Yes, It's currently on a private bitbucket repo with private forks enabled. I will open it up publicly on release
    I've sent you a PM too. Care to read it, please? I'd love to help.

4. I would like to take a part as well

5. It sounds great, I'd like to be a alpha/beta tester, I just PM'ed you

6. Take my soul, virginity, and cookies.

7. Great project, maybe after few weeks with every1 using this they will enable the RDF....

Not really, the giant problem with Blizzard's RDF tool is that it all became automated junk and removed so much more from the game then just social aspects. It also killed off the OP world as no one had to walk to or from a dungeon again. It also ruined wpvp (although this isn't a huge one for most) there still are people that enjoy that open world danger that use to hover over every players head, i know i still do. Even when i get ganked or 1 shotted by an 80, i prefer that feeling of danger then the comfort of being able to que for a dungeon anywhere and go straight there and straight back without having to ever worry about an enemy player. I know this isn't for everybody, but everyone is playing on a pvp server here, so it is the way it's suppose to be.

RDF/LFR are garbage and should have never been introduced to WoW the way they were. It's just lazy game design.

Now as far as the add on that the OP is suggesting/making, I can handle a tool like this (although there is one already built into the client) because it doesn't auto port you there and it helps clean up /global chat and it helps you find like minded players that are looking for the same thing. I have no quirl with what the OP is purpose, but I have to draw the line at RDF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

P.S.

@ OP I'd be willing to test this for you as well. I'm playing Alliance right now and i'll message you on the forums with my ingame name.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

8. to saghha
    poor you. time is going on. get over it. if u like to walk go play vanilla garbage but wotlk not walking expansion. giant problem is players like you. walking to dungeon? nobody want to walk, all continue questing and ppl leave group. all thx for few nerds who love walking.... make a poll for rdf.

9. to saghha
    poor you. time is going on. get over it. if u like to walk go play vanilla garbage but wotlk not walking expansion. giant problem is players like you. walking to dungeon? nobody want to walk, all continue questing and ppl leave group. all thx for few nerds who love walking.... make a poll for rdf.
    Really some players have Vanilla fetish and they messed up Wotlk
    RDF was best way and it will forever be the best to do dungeons below 80 ^_^

10. I honestly belive its not about " hardcore" , its more like cuz Fixing/coding dungeon finder takes alot of time, maybe they cba to do it atm.

11. RDF is working on the other realms, so it's not about coding.

12. RDF is working on the other realms, so it's not about coding.
    It's not working. At least not pre-80.

13. So any1 have the download link? or any news?

First 12345 ... Last