1. Bg av

hello... when is the AV bg online???

2. Can't really know. Devlog said BfG, Silvershard and Deepwind and we yet have to get the last two.

3. in the last Devlog (https://www.warmane.com/devlog ) they talked about 3 new bgs:" Battle for Gilneas, Deepwind Gorge and Silvershard Mine" so no AV, I guess because they changed their mind

Edit: Off Topic, Frostwolf is down at the moment, right?
    Edited: February 2, 2016

4. ty but everyone wants that bg :/ i mean 40v40 is the best pvp experince ever

5. Yea it down for me as well
    nevermind, it seems it was just a Restart

6. ty but everyone wants that bg :/ i mean 40v40 is the best pvp experince ever
    Wrong, it is the worse bg ever. Everyone wants it now, but once its released , all people that wanted it will qq and whine on forum to disable it.

7. It's fine to add AV but only if they fix the excluding bg option.

8. I agree completely... AV is worse BG ever, and couldn't care less if it will be released...

In general, all BGs should be available, but than again, exclude should be working too...

9. It's fine to add AV but only if they fix the excluding bg option.
    I agree
    (mssg too short)

10. All bgs are fine except- SOTA, AV and IOC

11. AV is most fun BG ever, to bad many dont know what to do in AV so they hate it ;(

12. Can't really know. Devlog said BfG, Silvershard and Deepwind and we yet have to get the last two.
    They are already implemented. It's just the chance to get them is very low (0.001%).

13. in av, you put at least some activity rather than the usual direct fighting... and even has some strategy beyond "lol leave some defence!" and "Don't pvp mid!", so i hope to play it soon :)

~supp life!

12 Last