1. yes m8s, no more trash talking here, we enjoy that enough on other threads where we endless post bg pictures to insinuate more drama.
    You can't really blame anyone in here for posting BG pictures in a thread called "Post your BG pictures" where most of it happens, can you?

2. Should be added that Shizo was wearing 6 pieces of PvE gear here aswell, that doesn't make it any harder for the Enh/Ret :p

Anyways, the only reason to why he made this thread in the first place is because he thought it was me, haha. It's not, and even if it was, I wouldn't feel bad for losing against the most braindead setup out there and certainly not make a thread bragging about it, LOL.
    yes m8s, no more trash talking here, we enjoy that enough on other threads where we endless post bg pictures to insinuate more drama.

3. Why should HPal/Spriest always win vs Enh/Ret? I think u cant imagine how aids that comp is for Spriest, the Spriest is always clear purged, if the Enh knows how to shock and ground stuff, he wont be casting ****, tremor for fears, best off heals possible besides Ret/Ret, the instant Hex or Repentance is almost unavoidable for the HPal and 1 cc is like 100% Dispersion, Trinket or Bubble, even with the ret being ruthless, u both got pve gear and u play a no brain melee cleave on this server, thats more than enough to win that with no effort at all, no respect for that, sry.
    the spriest is always purged.

if I purged the shadowpriest we probably would of lost. nice attempt at trying to understand enh shaman though.

4. If u dont insta purge shield and rebuffs, u have no room to talk anyways.

5. To be fair, if Rettrainer and Shizophrenia united and forgot their differences they could make a new guild of only WoW Gods like themselves then even the great D O N O R S could not stand a chance. Think about it.

6. To be fair, if Rettrainer and Shizophrenia united and forgot their differences they could make a new guild of only WoW Gods like themselves then even the great D O N O R S could not stand a chance. Think about it.
    The legendary lord of fake ban/wintrade/ddos/dodging facing the best sp world in 2s must be privilege

7. The legendary lord of fake ban/wintrade/ddos/dodging facing the best sp world in 2s must be privilege
    If they united their powers we would just have to delete our chars, would be no point to do arenas.

8. If u dont insta purge shield and rebuffs, u have no room to talk anyways.
    ya even though we beat them 3-0 I guess I have no room to talk. even though priest has like 5 cover spells and there is no need to purge a 18k shield and buffs and go oom in 30 seconds . Feel free to queue hpally/spriest vs us I won't purge and we'll still win

9. nice glad title m8, teach me how to wintrade so i can be multi glad r1 elite kappa like you

10. ya even though we beat them 3-0 I guess I have no room to talk. even though priest has like 5 cover spells and there is no need to purge a 18k shield and buffs and go oom in 30 seconds . Feel free to queue hpally/spriest vs us I won't purge and we'll still win
    Like I said, its not impressive at all with that comp, also HPal/SPriest isnt really a serious/viable comp, it maybe somehow works here, cause of bis PvE gear, but that doesnt help at all vs ur comp, since there are like no ways to stop u guys connecting to him and have fun spamming purge through all the dispell protection, when u have to purge bop or sacrifice for a game winning repentance.

11. if any of u ppl wer wonderin y dat ret is so god, it is because it is me. that is right *****z i am back and i will reck u all

12. u think u so good, me and sayen can reck u n serene any day

13. u think u so good, me and sayen can reck u n serene any day
    i am 10/10 confused trying to wonder if you are trolling or not.

14. if any of u ppl wer wonderin y dat ret is so god, it is because it is me. that is right *****z i am back and i will reck u all
    Who are you?

15. Like I said, its not impressive at all with that comp, also HPal/SPriest isnt really a serious/viable comp, it maybe somehow works here, cause of bis PvE gear, but that doesnt help at all vs ur comp, since there are like no ways to stop u guys connecting to him and have fun spamming purge through all the dispell protection, when u have to purge bop or sacrifice for a game winning repentance.
    1. 3 purges and I will be oom as an enh
    2. if the pally bops spriest me and the ret attack him and heal eachother purely for the duration of bop, there is no reason to waste 7k mana on a purge that probably won't even remove BoP or Sac because of all the cover spells a priest has, such as stamina buff and shadow resistance, and his shadow orbs and chaos orbs.
    3. Any comp with hpally/dps in 2s is viable.
    4. state your ingame name so I can see which BG guild you're in.

First 1234 Last