1. Can I just end this now.

Haste is not and will never be in MOP a stat that either frost or unholy DK will take within PvP, even in PvE it's your least viable stat.

There is not enough uptime on a target for you to make much use of the additional attack speed, should you know how to presence dance you again take away the need for the rune regeneration part since in turn it will be constantly fluctuating between blood and unholy presence. Your gargoyles increased cast speed is null in PvP, it's only somewhat of a increase within PvE.

I've spent 4 expansions theorycrafting DK both here and on live realms. Enough to know a lot more than someone who plays on a pserver who has no actual aspect of what it's like to play a class as it truly is meant to be played like.

Mastery is the strongest secondary stat for Unholy and Frost (Crit being a dead close second to the point of personal preference over RNG/Sustain).
    Strength beats all and both. Strength is your direct damage increase, your necro absorbs, your autos, your pets... everything.
    Thx Kemii, finnaly some1 who knows something :D Btw thanks for your guides ;)

@ilyanah - Play your stupid old Korean 5.4. build, nobody cares. If its working for you good, enjoy, but dont force your opinions to others cause youre only one thinking that way. If you have rune regeneration problems, and if your gargoyle isnt fast enough without haste then you suck...sory i am said that but its true.

2. Thx Kemii, finnaly some1 who knows something :D Btw thanks for your guides ;)

@ilyanah - Play your stupid old Korean 5.4. build, nobody cares. If its working for you good, enjoy, but dont force your opinions to others cause youre only one thinking that way. If you have rune regeneration problems, and if your gargoyle isnt fast enough without haste then you suck...sory i am said that but its true.
    LoL! I just love pissing off kids...

Say thanks to the Generic build you will all see when you google for guides, you will all see guides that says the same thing. No personal touch, no strategies, lazy.

I am only opening the eyes of Death Knights how Haste will benefit them.

Yeah I am the ONLY one with Haste build, and yet I out rate a lot of Death Knights who remain below 2k rating, and the best part is, I am not yet playing for rating. Yea I suck that much..
    If you want, you can always give me a whisper and duel me anytime.
    Edited: August 9, 2016

3. Well i've seen alot of haste dw unholy dk on pve that capitalizing haste overscale on gargoyle, jujus (yes bad juju you are not wrong), and soul reaper :). Until they fix the overscale haste should be viable in pvp too as long you have alot of uptime in pvp.

4. @ilyanah - Dont know which guides you saw. I never ever see top retail dks using haste as main build (for this patch). Btw didnt you said as "You gotta learn to adapt base on the server your in. Do not copy people from Retail. For god sakes." and now you asking me to find some retail guides to prove you re "right"? Hmmm. Ok. I will said for 10th time: play what you want to play, if you feel ok and powerfull with it good for you...i tried it and it sucks for me. You dont need open our DK eyes...you should open yours...i see on your pictures only one eye is open... :))
    You dont play for rate? Yes, you play, dont act like you re some random 2.2k exp. And this topic is not about dk, pls, lets go on DK warmane forum and discuss about UH build if you want. We would like to see your detail explanation of your haste build and why its better...do some guide like Kemii did...then we can talk. Farewell my little Dk :))

5. @ilyanah - Dont know which guides you saw. I never ever see top retail dks using haste as main build (for this patch). Btw didnt you said as "You gotta learn to adapt base on the server your in. Do not copy people from Retail. For god sakes." and now you asking me to find some retail guides to prove you re "right"? Hmmm. Ok. I will said for 10th time: play what you want to play, if you feel ok and powerfull with it good for you...i tried it and it sucks for me. You dont need open our DK eyes...you should open yours...i see on your pictures only one eye is open... :))
    You dont play for rate? Yes, you play, dont act like you re some random 2.2k exp. And this topic is not about dk, pls, lets go on DK warmane forum and discuss about UH build if you want. We would like to see your detail explanation of your haste build and why its better...do some guide like Kemii did...then we can talk. Farewell my little Dk :))
    You want me to make a Generic Copy Past Edited guide like Kemi didi? ROFL! She does PvE in retail and does absolutely no PvP on Warmane. Figures.

If I were to make a guide, it's going to be my own. Not copied from every guides you see on Google.

You should Duel me and I will show you how I roll, give me a whisper later. See you too, my little wanna be DK.

6. @ilyanah - You play PvP or PvE retail?

7. You want me to make a Generic Copy Past Edited guide like Kemi didi? ROFL! She does PvE in retail and does absolutely no PvP on Warmane. Figures.
    Sure I'll give up my time progression on retail to come play on a Pserver where the skillcap is low and there is no real competition as such where people get places based on class imbalance through bugs and exploits.

If I were to make a guide, it's going to be my own. Not copied from every guides you see on Google.
    And for that reason you shouldn't. There is a difference between writing a guide which shows players the most optimal way of playing a classs they are not very knowlegeable about.
    But I see the concept of a guide is off for you, like I said there is few optimal ways of playing a class and thus of course most guide will be similar.

You should Duel me and I will show you how I roll, give me a whisper later. See you too, my little wanna be DK.
    Someone pointed out that you can't claim you are good at DK if you never even experienced the real DK on retail, you're claiming to be good by what you've achieved on a private server where competition is completely dead, it's not even a populated realm you are playing, so what and who gives you the right to talk about being a master at dk?
    If you want to prove you are worth something, come over to retail where you will meet people equal to your skll or better, i'll also be waiting here to duel you. Peace

p.s all you did was teach me how to not play DK, still macro IBF into your burst macro? best DK
    Shiina/Renetaki were my mentors if you want to be pedantic about Cata... Post Cata everything has been myself and myself only.

8. Oh yes! Drama! DUEL AND POST THE VIDS!

9. Sure I'll give up my time progression on retail to come play on a Pserver where the skillcap is low and there is no real competition as such where people get places based on class imbalance through bugs and exploits.

And for that reason you shouldn't. There is a difference between writing a guide which shows players the most optimal way of playing a classs they are not very knowlegeable about.
    But I see the concept of a guide is off for you, like I said there is few optimal ways of playing a class and thus of course most guide will be similar.

Someone pointed out that you can't claim you are good at DK if you never even experienced the real DK on retail, you're claiming to be good by what you've achieved on a private server where competition is completely dead, it's not even a populated realm you are playing, so what and who gives you the right to talk about being a master at dk?
    If you want to prove you are worth something, come over to retail where you will meet people equal to your skll or better, i'll also be waiting here to duel you. Peace

p.s all you did was teach me how to not play DK, still macro IBF into your burst macro? best DK
    Shiina/Renetaki were my mentors if you want to be pedantic about Cata... Post Cata everything has been myself and myself only.
    Did I piss you off??? GOOOOoooD.. BTW... I will never ever say I am the BEST DK... I know there will always be someone better than me. But I'm 200% sure that your not one of them. 6 years we have known each other, you were always 2nd best.

Be thankful I'm not on retail. If I was, then I would be known to the world as I am known here. Being a youtuber there I would be loved, not hated. If I were to choose retail I will be in US servers not EU. As for what BlueAo said..
    Its not the place, but how one plays that defines him as "pro" or "nub".

I've seen fairly large number of players that play on retail, yet are worse than people that play on Molten so...
    Just because you went retail that doesn't mean your a lot better than me. You ask me to come to you on retail where you know that will never happen.

I ask you now to challenge me (Because you can) and show the whole realm that your a lot better than me instead of spamming and acting like you know everything about DK then posting Copy Paste guides with a little bit of editing to make a name for yourself, you will never win me here with your nonsense. Kill me then you will get the credit.

You won't because you're scared of me.. I DARE YOU.. I'm sure you will say no.

10. Did I piss you off??? GOOOOoooD.. BTW... I will never ever say I am the BEST DK... I know there will always be someone better than me. But I'm 200% sure that your not one of them. 6 years we have known each other, you were always 2nd best.

Be thankful I'm not on retail. If I was, then I would be known to the world as I am known here. Being a youtuber there I would be loved, not hated. If I were to choose retail I will be in US servers not EU. As for what BlueAo said..

Just because you went retail that doesn't mean your a lot better than me. You ask me to come to you on retail where you know that will never happen.

I ask you now to challenge me (Because you can) and show the whole realm that your a lot better than me instead of spamming and acting like you know everything about DK then posting Copy Paste guides with a little bit of editing to make a name for yourself, you will never win me here with your nonsense. Kill me then you will get the credit.

You won't because you're scared of me.. I DARE YOU.. I'm sure you will say no.
    >You're ****.
    >If you went to retail you wouldnt even break 1550.
    >You're a private server rat.
    >meme texting.

11. >You're ****.
    >If you went to retail you wouldnt even break 1550.
    >You're a private server rat.
    >meme texting.
    I dont really want to get into this ****, but pretty much what this guy said, every word of it. Now can we get rid of this cringe thread

12. LOL~!!! Did you bring your friends from Lordaeron to back you up?? Or is this one of your accounts.

Because no one gives a **** about our personal fights here on forums, Jyx... Is this how forums soooo much important to you?

THEN I WANNA PLAY SOME MORE!!! HUHAHAA! Imma pwn you again like I always did.

Why am I always top damage???

13. Be thankful I'm not on retail. If I was, then I would be known to the world as I am known here.
    Who are you?

14. the most re tarded DK on Frostwolf. Nice to meet you.

15. the most re tarded DK on Frostwolf. Nice to meet you.
    I'm bestest rouge eu, nice to meet you.

First ... 45678 ... Last