1. To be fair, it is technically "blizz-like" to nerf fun.
    We need a thumbs up button :D

2. who has alredy 6k+ gear they dont care much but what about new players who are not geared they need 6 month to get same gear with 2 raids in week ofc then must donate to get something dont be that greedy warmane u nerfed point shop now its useless to vote now this what will be your next step? icc items only for donators?

3. Tbh this is better for pugs in 25 hc cuz 95% raid over on LDW :D

4. Tbh this is better for pugs in 25 hc cuz 95% raid over on LDW :D
    It's also better for players who would only do normal difficulty. They can switch to heroic for the easy encounters, such as Gunship and Valithria, and get some free heroic loot.

5. gj warmane u are killing server keep going
    Maybe for toxic tryhards and gs tryhards. Killing one breed to give birth to another, hopefully more friendly, community.

Win / win as far as I see it. Don't like it? Please join the others who've threatned to quit. You'll make the server a better place as an end result.

who has alredy 6k+ gear they dont care much but what about new players who are not geared they need 6 month to get same gear with 2 raids in week
    Not caring about helping others is what's made this community so toxic in the first place.

ofc then must donate to get something dont be that greedy warmane u nerfed point shop now its useless to vote now
    That's your's, and a select few, opinion. You can still vote for FoS / PoS gear, and the trinkets are good enough until one can obtain better from ICC. Sometimes it's nice not being able to rush the journey. The content here ends after ICC / RS? What's the rush? Why not enjoy the server for what it has to offer instead of *****ing about how you can't gear up as fast as before.

this what will be your next step? icc items only for donators?
    Hasn't it always been that way for heroic items?

It's also better for players who would only do normal difficulty. They can switch to heroic for the easy encounters, such as Gunship and Valithria, and get some free heroic loot.
    I guess melee players don't want better chances at heroic DBW. I guess it's easier to QQ about not being able to get more frosts for alts instead of having to donate or wait for a guild who can progress through 25hc.
    Edited: October 27, 2016

6. RIP pug ICC looks like I will have to join a raid guild again

7. who has alredy 6k+ gear they dont care much but what about new players who are not geared they need 6 month to get same gear with 2 raids in week ofc then must donate to get something dont be that greedy warmane u nerfed point shop now its useless to vote now this what will be your next step? icc items only for donators?

Quoted for Truth! LFM ICC25HC NEED 6.2K+ LINK HC ARCHI OR NO INV!

Good luck in getting in there, fresh players!

8. Good luck in getting in there, fresh players!
    fresh players always can make raids themselves and invite all 3k gs noobs around to carry them past instance

my raid my rules (c)

9. its just not fair for new players. 80% of ppl are in BiS so have can i have fun here as starter? what we need to do as starters feed them in BGs?? and beg them to take us in icc becouse non of u carring 5ks in raids its high rate server btw and I shouldn't need 6 months to get some BiS slots its just my opinion

10. its just not fair for new players. 80% of ppl are in BiS so have can i have fun here as starter? what we need to do as starters feed them in BGs?? and beg them to take us in icc becouse non of u carring 5ks in raids its high rate server btw and I shouldn't need 6 months to get some BiS slots its just my opinion
    This always happens, regardless of the point shop. Especially in a WoW realm that never updates to the next patch or expansion.

11. If people are willing to quit because things are now working as intended, bye I guess.
    If people would've wanted it to work it as intended, then people would be playing on Retail.
    This model is suitable for Subscription based service - to extend the number of weeks you need to sit on the same content for gearing.
    On a server like this - it just means there's not enough content to fill up peoples raiding week...
    We used to do 5 or 6 Icecrown Citadels 25man (like 3 or 4 normals and 2 or 3 heroics) that's not to mention the daily or twice a day 10-mans.
    We used to go to ICC like we go to work.
    Now there's just nothing to do...

12. its just not fair for new players.
    Since when has life in general been fair even in a game? Knowledgeable players who don't meet gearscore requirements don't make it in to pugs all the time. Ask anyone with alts. Shared lockouts doesn't really change this.

80% of ppl are in BiS so have can i have fun here as starter?
    That's debatable. I'd say more like 40-50% are BiS, the rest are just 6k+
    You can have fun by enjoying the game for what it is has to offer. Find a friendly guild that does 5 man's or is aimed at helping their guildies improve in gear. The situation really hasn't changed in terms of the requirements to get into ICC pugs so I fail to see how the fun factor plays in here in terms of getting started. It's the same as it's always been, the only difference is the road to 4 piece is longer.

what we need to do as starters feed them in BGs??
    Uhh, 5 man's? An ICC shared lockout doesn't really change this either. Still the same as it's always been, grind 5 man's for Triumph badges to pick up T9 gear.

and beg them to take us in icc becouse non of u carring 5ks in raids
    Wait, you mean that didn't already happen before the raid lockouts for normal and heroic became shared?

its high rate server btw and I shouldn't need 6 months to get some BiS slots its just my opinion
    That depends on how much work you're willing to put in to your character and what kind of guild your in. A high rate server just makes the leveling process faster so people can start enjoying the end game content sooner. It doesn't necessarily mean you should be able to blaze through said content. 6 months sounds about average from a blizzlike perspective of someone who didn't have the luxury of being in an ICC progressing guild.

Your opinion to me is whining for the sake of whining over a change that really only impacts the amount of frosts and 10/ 25 gear you can obtain in a single week. Most of your arguments are irrelevant to the change because it's the same problems that already existed before the change.

TL:DR you can't gear as fast as before which essentially extends the life of the content in terms of how long it takes someone to get bored. On the other hand, people bored waiting for next lockout are now encouraged to spend more time on an alt or actually go outside and live life a little.

13. I'm not sure if this has been brought up but just to make sure and I'm a bit tight on time here to read the previous pages.

So basically...if I do an icc 25 normal mode pug raid, I won't be able to do the guild 25H run in that same week since it will be 1 ID and i'll be saved already?

So does that also mean that the total number of raids is going down from 4 to 2? One 25 man and one 10 man?

14. I'm not sure if this has been brought up but just to make sure and I'm a bit tight on time here to read the previous pages.

So basically...if I do an icc 25 normal mode pug raid, I won't be able to do the guild 25H run in that same week since it will be 1 ID and i'll be saved already?

So does that also mean that the total number of raids is going down from 4 to 2? One 25 man and one 10 man?
    Yep exacly.

15. If people would've wanted it to work it as intended, then people would be playing on Retail.
    This model is suitable for Subscription based service - to extend the number of week you need to sit on the same content for gearing.
    This just means there's no enough content to fill up peoples raiding week...
    We used to do 5 or 6 Icecrown Citadels 25man (like 3 or 4 normals and 2 or 3 heroics) that's not to mention the daily or twice a day 10-mans.
    We used to go to ICC like we go to work.
    Now there's just nothing to do...
    Your first sentence doesn't even make sense. I'm a Retail player myself and I still enjoy WOTLK content; That's the main reason why I'm playing on a private server - So I can revive the old times. However, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see things working properly. A vast part of the community wants things to work properly and as they were back in the day. If my word doesn't fit the explanation I'll invite you to make a search in this same forums to see the ammount of different rants that you'll find. All of them with the same old excuse: " It isn't Blizzlike. "

This model can even be suitable for subscription based service but for a server that is trying to deliver the closest retail like experience possible the model had to be fixed and implemented. You were, we all were, using and abusing a system that wasn't working as intended and that shouldn't exist in any sort of way. You're also delivering me the message that you're an Icecrown Citadel exclusive raider but I would like to remind you of one small thing: 99% of this community has an alternative character to play on. Yes, this means that you now need to play your alternative characters and yes, you actually need to grind for more time. That's how the game was designed since Vanilla.

If you truly can't find nothing to do, apply your time on the build-up of a new character. On a long range aspect, this means that you're making yourself another toon to raid Icecrown Citadel with and that also means that you won't have nothing to do at the end of the week because you know... You have multiple characters to raid with.

First ... 45678 Last