1. Thank you for reviving the thread.

Before anyone comments ****ty ideas : NO WIPE; NO TRANSFER TO MOP; NO "BAN THIS AND THIS FROM PVP BECAUSE OF WHY NOT"; NO LEAVING.

Spoiler: Show
    Those are not solutions at all, those are only a way of escaping the problem without actually trying to FIX it

Now, you can debate about what would be the better idea to bring back the flame where only embers remain.

2. Agreed, I already shared my opinion in one of these threads, suggesting advertising/Merging with another server, would just like to see this thread going, maybe keep trying to suggest more ideas if possible ! Cheers

3. 1. Usefull Ingame GM´s that do more than Event´s, like preventing PPL before Spam and Flame and Racism in Global.
    2. Better Behavior from all PPL on this Server
    3. Development Transparancy and not just every 40 days 5 Sentence about what u want to do and what u dont do at the End....
    4. Start Fixing Bugs
    5. Report Bugs instead of abusing them
    6. Fix the Raid´s from Cataclism INCLUDING NEFARIAN.....
    7. When you squish stats fix the quests before so PPL have a chance to Level
    8. Read the Bugtracker
    9. Care about the Bugtracker
    10. And stop hitting cataclism players asses...

;-)

And btw I have 2 Retail Accounts and on Retail this Strategy works fine.....and before 100 PVP Trolls come again with blabla ****....

But dont worry it isnt just the behavior when i stand 10 mins infront of Bosses on Retail to see the whole Encounter you see that mostly not even 1 DS Encounter works right here. Here are to much ppl that wanna push their self confidence with their WoW Knowledge and at all nothing works in the End...
    Edited: December 10, 2016

4. Script Icecrown (Knights of the Ebon Blade questline + Argent Tournament - Argent Crusade NPC's and quests - quartermaster)

5. These are my ideas or just things that would improve Neltharion:

- Open and fix pvp scenarios (Wintergrasp & Tol Barad).

- Open new bgs, like Strand of the Ancients, since Alterac Valley is a rarity nowadays and you will be lucky if it does not close sooner.

- Queue solo arenas, especially in 3v3.

- Fix and open old rais & dungeons as promised so long ago.
    (Ulduar, Molten Core, Sholomance, Stratholme, ...etc.).

What is Neltharion?
    Staff Don't hurt me, NO MORE!
    Edited: December 13, 2016

6. How dont you see that you cant make Neltharion alive again... Opening Ulduar and fixing some zones wont bring 1-2 thousand people back!
    Better behaviour ? Drama literally kept people playing here for so long ...
    Warmane will probably create their own expansion before focusing on Cata, I mean we've been waiting for Nefarian since Moltdown (lol).. Luckily for Cata lovers there are certain Pservers that focus and love Cata like us..
    Neltharion is so hated by fresh players, you cant start PvPing because everyone is running full premades, you cant get geared so you cant get into any guild (not like there is many either), youre just gonna get butt****ed and GY camped, arena ladders are owned by same players every season.. PvE - the few guilds that raid dont even know anything under DS exists, 35k DPS for DS NM - sexi..
    I know you said moving isnt a solution but it kinda is, there is nothing else you can do if you want to enjoy Cata, stop being a *****boy, Neltharion is ****ing depressing..

And VP marketplace is cancerous.

7. The only depressing here is you with your comments. I didn't mention bringing more people, but to improve what we have or to support new things.
    The current situation is already well known. And in the end it's just a game, you don't have to do the typical drama of this community, we're tired of it.

Btw, you forgot the last part of the purpose of this post...
    ...and ideas!
    Edited: December 14, 2016

8. Warmane didnt bother making it better for 2k people, Im sure they will for 800 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And there hasnt been any drama between players in months, realm surely has improved!

Drama atleast made PvP interesting, I join EoTS the other day, its 7/15 and some warlock took the flag and AFKs on top of Horde spawn..

Alright heres an idea: someone creates a PvP guild on both sides that dosent act like its the most elite **** on this realms and actually helps and invites newer players and same that but for PvE.

9. See how boring the forums are without the PvP drama. ****ing sucks. I check back every once in a while just to see if there is something going on and then I realize it's gone.

10. Drama atleast made PvP interesting, I join EoTS the other day, its 7/15 and some warlock took the flag and AFKs on top of Horde spawn..
    See how boring the forums are without the PvP drama. ****ing sucks. I check back every once in a while just to see if there is something going on and then I realize it's gone.
    Should we work on it again?

11. Should we work on it again?
    Im afraid its too late (ಥ﹏ಥ)

12. The number 651 showing the population of this server also represents it's fail.
    Screw this, I leaving the server, will come in a year to see if anything changed lol.
    Was everything fine on AT, can't understand why they moved as here, to force us play wotlk ?
    Now close this topic also lol.
    Edited: December 16, 2016

13. Was everything fine on AT, can't understand why they moved as here, to force us play wotlk ?
    Because AT was closing. If Warmane hadn't absorbed AT Staff and such, there would simply be nothing.

14. Because AT was closing. If Warmane hadn't absorbed AT Staff and such, there would simply be nothing.
    LOL AHAHAHAHA thats comedy gold man holy ****

First ... 4567 Last