1. May 25, 2017  

It is literally impossible to level a rogue.

I played on other servers and had around 10 geared heroes, but one thing I find in this server is leveling a rogue. Literally 24 hours played time, and i'm sitting at lvl 32.
    Does anyone else have this issue? I also tried hunter, got him to lvl 30 in 3 hours or so, so I guess rogue is bugged or some ****, couldn't solo a mob same lvl as me.

2. May 25, 2017  

3. May 25, 2017  

4. May 25, 2017  
    What exactly are the issues you are encountering on the Rogue?

Also, if you want to try out a really slow and punishing leveling experience: try out a Priest.

5. May 25, 2017  
    Ill answer you, in tbc you dont have a green piece of gear every 4 mobs you kill. Also most quest dont give you any weapon or item useful.
    This lack of gear makes you extremely hard to kill a mob in 1v1, if you had some greens and blues, you can kill mobs of your level in 2 hits.
    Just patience, and make party with someone, it finally goes well

6. May 25, 2017  
    Ill answer you, in tbc you dont have a green piece of gear every 4 mobs you kill. Also most quest dont give you any weapon or item useful.
    This lack of gear makes you extremely hard to kill a mob in 1v1, if you had some greens and blues, you can kill mobs of your level in 2 hits.
    Just patience, and make party with someone, it finally goes well
    Pretty much this, im sitting at lvl 32, and died to a lvl 33 mob cuze im using a lvl 24 grey weapon... nothing better and I can't afford AH prices, it sucks for all melee classes.
    Casters have it "easier" since their spells hit decent enough w/o gear, their downside is mana obviously.
    All melee classes suffer from this, rogue is worse since its even more gear dependant and has no self healing at all.

Either way, be glad its a 5x server, you can do green quests and get 1/4 level easily, dont go trying out orange quests, its not gonna work, not solo anyway.

Also if you're doing kill X mobs, try to group up instead of solo'ing.

7. May 25, 2017  
    Also, if you want to try out a really slow and punishing leveling experience: try out a Priest.
    I approve. I think I'll lose my mind before hitting 70.

8. May 25, 2017  
    I approve. I think I'll lose my mind before hitting 70.
    The best tip I can give you (I am spriest level 65) is to rely on your wand, use your shield and optimize when to use your DoTs. And you should not be attacking mobs above 2 levels of yours.

9. May 25, 2017  
    It's your gear, its one of the downsides of high xp servers. You just have to grind out the levels or reroll. Try getting dungeon groups when you hit the right levels, sure you'll outlevel it and the gear really fast but it will help a lot.

10. May 25, 2017  
    I rolled a mage first specifically for this reason, hit 60 in 2 days and now I've got enough gold from quests to gear up any melee alts I want to level. Trying to level a melee class on a server with increased XP rates is a nightmare, I've learned that the hard way.

11. May 25, 2017  
    I leveled to outlands with vendor white weapons, Im sure you can handle it, group up whenever you can thats what I did.

12. May 25, 2017  
    I think I'll just reroll to dudu **** this.

13. May 25, 2017  
    http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue_equipment

It starts with armor, but you can scroll down for weapons. Includes sources.

14. May 26, 2017  
    i levelled a warrior and during 1-58 i have always been in a party with some caster. Then i went to outland and could not kill a single mob :D But once i got a new weapon from the first quest, it started to be ok.

15. May 26, 2017  
    I (not a rogue) and the 3-4 70s rogues in my guild have a solution for you - PARTY UP MAN!. Be social and in every zone look for leveling buddies!

12 Last