1. June 2, 2017  

The irony of Horde being overpopulated.

I think it's ironic that most people are rolling horde on a TBC pvp server. Back before Cataclysm, people used to complain the human racial was overpowered. Their racial is called perception, which makes it easier to detect stealthed players or monsters. This meant that a human rogue had an advantage over every other druid or rogue. The only way you could beat a human rogue is if he was a worse player, or a combination of luck and all your cooldowns being ready. This was because their racial made it easy for them to open first everytime. In Cataclysm, it was changed to every man for himself, which is basically a free trinket. Though to be honest I don't think many people on these servers were playing 10 years ago like I was, lol. Still some interesting food for thought, makes you think (that most people on this server are edgy teenbros who want to play as MONSTAS).
    Edited: June 2, 2017

2. June 2, 2017  
    So far i know it was changed in wotlk

3. June 2, 2017  
    isnt it introduced in wotlk?
    butthurt ally?

4. June 2, 2017  

5. June 2, 2017  
    The funny thing is someone in general chat last night said "if you want to lower the horde population, ban Sodapoppin"

I bet he alone brought like 2k+ fanboys to horde. LOL

6. June 2, 2017  
    The funny thing is someone in general chat last night said "if you want to lower the horde population, ban Sodapoppin"

I bet he alone brought like 2k+ fanboys to horde. LOL
    it's funny because it's true though. Sadly I only found out about this server through a streamer too lol

7. June 2, 2017  
    Oh, I know. I also heard Barry is playing here too and a couple more peeps I can't remember. No wonder horde is overpopulated.

8. June 2, 2017  
    Its ******ed atm... been playing BGs for few days and what i saw is outa 10 hurds 3 undead mages 2 undead priests 2 undead locks other 3 are rogues/hunters/druids. I cant even see paladins and warriors. PvP is broken. I was one of ppl who were saying numbers will only effect wold pvp but ma *** bois, 3 ally joins bg 6 hurds join, for example in WSG they take flag or two before it becomes even numbers or they win bg with 3v6. Its all about racials at this point.

9. June 2, 2017  
    Its ******ed atm... been playing BGs for few days and what i saw is outa 10 hurds 3 undead mages 2 undead priests 2 undead locks other 3 are rogues/hunters/druids. I cant even see paladins and warriors. PvP is broken. I was one of ppl who were saying numbers will only effect wold pvp but ma *** bois, 3 ally joins bg 6 hurds join, for example in WSG they take flag or two before it becomes even numbers or they win bg with 3v6. Its all about racials at this point.
    I can only imagine BGs are a mess, but they always have been. The only pvp action I'm really looking for is STV and Hillsbrad foothills. But yeah, BGs have always been ruined by twinks and premade groups, so to hear that everyone is playing UD and ruining the game doesn't surprise me.

10. June 2, 2017  
    Funny you kids blaming streamers for the horde over-population even though before launch everyone who actually knows about TBC servers and have played in tons of previous servers told you how imbalanced the factions would be. This has nothing to do with streamers, it has everything to do with superior racials. Horde overall has much better racials, sorry everyone knew this before the server opened besides a bunch of Wotlk babies so stop crying about it. People in the TBC scene warned the Warmane devs for weeks and weeks since the announcement of the server but they didn't listen so they deserve all this faction balance drama. They can't say we didn't warn them.....

11. June 2, 2017  
    Funny you kids blaming streamers for the horde over-population even though before launch everyone who actually knows about TBC servers and have played in tons of previous servers told you how imbalanced the factions would be. This has nothing to do with streamers, it has everything to do with superior racials. Horde overall has much better racials, sorry everyone knew this before the server opened besides a bunch of Wotlk babies so stop crying about it. People in the TBC scene warned the Warmane devs for weeks and weeks since the announcement of the server but they didn't listen so they deserve all this faction balance drama. They can't say we didn't warn them.....
    You sir are a moron if you think Sodapoppin alone can't bring thousand and thousand of fanboys with him to play on horde.

12. June 2, 2017  
    You sir are a moron if you think Sodapoppin alone can't bring thousand and thousand of fanboys with him to play on horde.
    He's still getting used to all this new generation stuff.

13. June 2, 2017  
    WHat made me laught is the fact that the horde was crying about human racial for alot of time and blaming people for play human, when they had extremely overpowered racials in TBC and 90% playing undeads trololololol...

14. June 2, 2017  
    The only OP racial in the whole Expansion is wotf.

Its only OP In pvp, nothing else.

15. June 2, 2017  
    The only OP racial in the whole Expansion is wotf.

Its only OP In pvp, nothing else.
    We know this as does the 90% of UD players currently playing. lol

123 Last