1. Time is running short of testing. I believe the best time for everyone would be 4-5PM ST

Several tests have been made, 4 bgs, 1 time the enter battle did not work.
    3 bgs were Warsong.

2. hey gus, would love to join some twink guild, who can i contact (ingame) for more infos ?

3. hey gus, would love to join some twink guild, who can i contact (ingame) for more infos ?
    Right now BG que is not working so well, hence why people are testing it to get it fixed.

Alliance Side

Monster Inc (Main Guild)
    We Are Borg (Co-Main)
    Still Not Prepared
    Myth and Legends

Horde Side

Twinkletwinklelittlestar (Main Guild)
    Shattered Souls (co-Main)
    Twisted Naaru

Neutral

The Ghost Clan (Not a guild, just a group of ally/horde)
    The ToS guild (As of right now they are dead)
    PCE's guild (Dead)

Contacts:
    Smqt, Evo, Severed can be contacted ally side or any from Monster Inc
    Rngeesus can be contacted ally or Horde side
    DBlackKnight from Borg is ally, he can be contacted.
    Dujin or his brother Dreadstroke can be contacted Horde side, sometimes ally side
    Ghost cannot be contacted easily unless you know their code, they show up randomly.
    Remaining ToS keep to themselves only way to contact them is to meet up with them in Northend.

4. Anyone else updated this? I no longer have a 70 or a twink, but I am curious to see if others gave some insight on this.

Also it is confirmed Conquest Catch-Up effects all levels below 90 (70 a "+" due to Arena unlock).

5. I thought my comrade, DBlackKnight, was preparing the tests but I've seen hide nor hair of him in the last few days. He must have broken his oaths and abandoned his post.

Either that or he is still in mourning, huddling somewhere in a cold, deserted corner of Northrend.

6. I thought my comrade, DBlackKnight, was preparing the tests but I've seen hide nor hair of him in the last few days. He must have broken his oaths and abandoned his post.

Either that or he is still in mourning, huddling somewhere in a cold, deserted corner of Northrend.
    Only a few twinks are testing this, I saw dark on global trying 80-84. There are others who are just testing 70, but doing this in private. The Ghosts were testing arena like an hour ago for 70s, the other day they spoke of BGs so it is hard to say.

tbh Warmane has not responded to our issues and I feel like this next update, they will just ignore us again. They added Conquest Catch Up but they haven't fixed our issue yet. I am kinda getting bored of end game stuff and wish I could use my 74 DK :S
    Plus since I returned to ally, I noticed that the now I miss SOO runs because it gave me something to do, Alliance don't do jack sh-quit!
    Only way to become Horde again is 2 MONTHS worth of points ~=_='~

7. I forgot how is it like to do some bgs or arenas with 70-74 characters. For long time. But now, Jionpowa, Jiionpowa and some other characters are active again, but not here. If you want to know more, contact me at battle net Jion#2769.

8. I forgot how is it like to do some bgs or arenas with 70-74 characters. For long time. But now, Jionpowa, Jiionpowa and some other characters are active again, but not here. If you want to know more, contact me at battle net Jion#2769.
    Apparently only a few people are testing the BG/Arena issue. There are some who are "For It" but choose not to do the work. So in a sense, Warmane will not fix our issue if more people do not step up.

If anything, DBlackKnight, the ghosts, and a few others have been testing the BG/Arena issue. DBlackKnight is more open, but the ghosts are extremely isolated, there "hideout" is found to be located in Grizzly Hills near a temple with a burning wall, but the literal world is inaccessible without an item go to Twisted Nether sometimes, you will randomly see some weird chat going on involving numbers, you won't see em, but you will see their chat.
    DBlackKnight can be contacted on forums or in game, as for the others, I'd say you have to hunt down their mains or simply go to duel area in front of Stormwind/Orgrimmar.

9. You dont get it. I dont play here anymore.

10. You dont get it. I dont play here anymore.
    Oh ok. I don't blame you tho, warmane just ignoring every report we make regarding this bug. Some went to retail, others too a break and some just sticking to their mains.

It would be a miracle if warmane did do something tho.

Anyways, I enjoyed playing with you when things were active

I am dreadstroke by the way.

11. Ye, good old times, I especially enjoyed bgs as horde, when ally was filled with full geared twinks and horde had 2-3 and it was about teamplay. The community of 70-74 bracket was very good, and thats I miss on new server, everywhere are just spanish or french people who dont know english.

12. I thought my comrade, DBlackKnight, was preparing the tests but I've seen hide nor hair of him in the last few days. He must have broken his oaths and abandoned his post.
    You know me better than that, Castledawg. I have never broken an oath. I will never desert my post. Only death can free me from my charge.

Greetings from The Black Knight.

These days I inhabit Lilyandra, amusing myself with trifles while I wait for enough level 60s or 70s or 80s on both sides to continue the tests. I will try again on Monday with the 70 bracket. I hope you come to aid us.

Only a few twinks are testing this, I saw dark on global trying 80-84. There are others who are just testing 70, but doing this in private. The Ghosts were testing arena like an hour ago for 70s, the other day they spoke of BGs so it is hard to say.
    I've been trying to test the BGs in order. 1st was Warsong Gulch, which worked fine. Next on the list is Arathi Basin, but I think people get scared off when they see that name, and slink back into the shadow.

The purpose of doing them in order is to demonstrate that each specific BG works fine and so the problem cannot originate from within that BG.

There are only 4 specific BGs, culminating in Alterac Valley, but there is no way I can test any one of them without your help.

For those of you whose twinks are collecting dust - especially if you are on the Horde - this is the chance to dust them off. I will call for you again on Monday at 5:00 p.m. Server Time. Let's finish our part in this and leave the rest to Warmane.

You dont get it. I dont play here anymore.
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Every time a twink leaves Frostwolf the rest of us finds the world a little smaller, a little duller, less vibrant and colorful. I wish you good fortune, wherever you've gone. I hope you remain on The Alliance, fighting the good fight against the wickedness of The Horde. If, instead, you've chosen to join them, I hope you return honor to what has become an honorless faction, worthy only of ridicule and hate.

Me? I will remain on Frostwolf 'till my duty is fulfilled, or until my death, whichever comes first. If you ever return you can find me beneath the necropolis, facing my own demons.

13. I've come to the realization that the only way 70s can come back is if all twinks on all realms just make a twink here, as well as making a twink on ever realm present on warmane (excluding Cata because twink there is extinct).

Our problems won't be fixed by warmane either, even after countless tests and bugtrack reports. The only thing we can do is continue to do what we always did.
    We tested a BG this time around, we got WSG twice, AB 1, but 4 other attempts the BG que was bugged. I had to pay people to help with testing and lost well over 25k+ gold (for me it isn't easy to make because people don't buy my mats as they did before).

But yeah, the bottom-line is twinks need to be made here to survive or else we will end up like Cata. Making a 70 twink here is stupid-easy here. If we do die out, that undead guy is gonna come back and steal every twink guild on frostwolf because he has an unknown char in several twink guilds. ToS was already taken I discovered, TTLS was almost stolen several times by him.

14. Twinking for MOP gone forever?

If so, which server did most players transfer to?

How's the twinking community, population, bgs, etc...?

15. Im in everywhere
    Miss old good days on MOP !
    Greetings Oneshotu

First ... 678910 ... Last