1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Time to level blood elf before tbc and donation questions

So first question is...

Im brand new here and before lving a class and prepping for tbc, anyone know if they will give a prepatch to allow time for blood elf and dranei to level, is it something they have done in the past or on other p servers, what's the expectation with that.

Also I understand there is some kind of donation you can make to buy gold or gear or something, can you str8 up buy the newest gear from a newly released raid or is it staggered behind like I've read the possibility for it, trying to understand how it all works.

Thank you for any and all that give this a look and possibly an answer.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    So first question is...

Im brand new here and before lving a class and prepping for tbc, anyone know if they will give a prepatch to allow time for blood elf and dranei to level, is it something they have done in the past or on other p servers, what's the expectation with that.

Also I understand there is some kind of donation you can make to buy gold or gear or something, can you str8 up buy the newest gear from a newly released raid or is it staggered behind like I've read the possibility for it, trying to understand how it all works.

Thank you for any and all that give this a look and possibly an answer.
    1. There is no official response to that question yet, but considering most things are done blizzlike, there is a big chance of having some sort of "prepatch", meaning TBC races/talents released before opening the Dark Portal. Im not sure if it was 4 weeks on Retail, but my bet is Warmane is gonna give people maybe 2 weeks to level their shamans and paladins to 60, so they can join the Realm First race properly.

2. You can donate for "Coins", which can be used to either trade with players (for chars or ingame BoE items/money), or buy items from the shop. The shop on Onyxia gets updated with every phase usually, so if we get AQ released this weekend, you should be able to buy gear from BWL. Atm we still have only MC/Ony gear available in the shop.

In general its all catch up friendly without being able to pay2win. Find a decent guild and youll have lots of fun.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Thank you for the response and that's good to hear. I guess I can prep for a paladin and just when it comes it comes, knowing everyone else will have the same time frame.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    so far, staff seems to go the vanilla approach, not the classic approach. Hence, you will have a pre-patch but wont be able to level bloodelves and draenei before outland becomes available.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I'm kinda worried about that but I guess with enough prep I should be able to grind it out as fast as possible, do you think they will allow you to boost a blood elf for donations and how much that costs, sorry complete noob here for this server.

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    It being a progression server with achievements related to that, having ways to "boost" a characters' level wouldn't fit.

7. 3 Weeks Ago