1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    My guild has 3 TF, 2 of which dropped both binding's in the same run within a month and a half of each other. It's all luck.

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    My guild has 3 TF, 2 of which dropped both binding's in the same run within a month and a half of each other. It's all luck.
    1 Binding, MC clearance every week since week 1 of MC (Binding bosses) We got ****ty luck then I guess, nothing bunch of coins can't cure tho

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Any update on when the shop will update? We need to spend coins.

4. 4 Weeks Ago  

5. 4 Weeks Ago  

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I reallly thought that items would be released at least after the full reset but no sign of shop update.

Any Warmane moderator to bring some communication on this topic please ?
    Would be very much appreciated to not have to check daily. Reminder that it was announced for "after AQ being cleared".
    I feel the lack of communication disturbing.

Thanks for any updates

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I reallly thought that items would be released at least after the full reset but no sign of shop update.

Any Warmane moderator to bring some communication on this topic please ?
    Would be very much appreciated to not have to check daily. Reminder that it was announced for "after AQ being cleared".
    I feel the lack of communication disturbing.

Thanks for any updates
    It's been 4 days since AQ release, took 7 days after BWL to release MC items, relax

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Last time I think they forgot, once a post was made on forum, the next day we had updated store

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    the longer they stay out of the store the better.

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Can we get some information about it? Some people in my guild have started to get impatient. I am concerned that the articles have not been listed yet.

11. 3 Weeks Ago  
    any news or am i just gonna have to check store every day before i log and hope to see the bwl items soon

12. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Nobody here deserves DFT, not even me. Keep playing.

13. 3 Weeks Ago  
    any update? please add single bindings to the store ;>

14. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Smyth
    May 22, 2024 No exact etas are available though it shouldn't be too much longer.

We can only recommend you visit the Store page every so often as updates aren't generally announced.

15. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Smyth
    May 22, 2024 No exact etas are available though it shouldn't be too much longer.

We can only recommend you visit the Store page every so often as updates aren't generally announced.
    It is a generic message, possibly automated. I also got the same response. We still do not have information provided by a real person.

First 1234 Last