1. Your reply is equal to 12 year old kid's vocabulary.
    You got ditched by Berzer for that rated battleground, still you tryhard getting up his back thingy.
    One day you will realise that you stepped on wrong side and you will come back pleasing like a daw g.
    Why you even reply and im kid? :D Haha go check the threat you made you little kid all you can do is just to trash talk people sorry but I don't live for this game like you do.

2. Twoeasy, tell them what you and Abbi did on Raidcall back in my Jinxed days, just tell them so the world can see what utter crap your persona is. Impersonating me, trying to get my guild hate/kick me etc. And boy, you linked Abbi's donations, but you forget the fact that I was in AnO for almost 6 months, she got her 2 chars carried 100x times, her PvE knowledge is 0, it's a tragedy I had to meet people like you. Also you linked Jolly's donations, and as far as I remember, his hunter was in AnO for a long, long time, anyway Jolly is a good guy. As for me, I have nothing vs Donors as a guild, I have something personal against you and your fat chicken, give her a /hug maybe that will fire up your virtual romance.

3. Why you even reply and im kid? :D Haha go check the threat you made you little kid all you can do is just to trash talk people sorry but I don't live for this game like you do.
    I suggest you to learn english

4. Twoeasy, tell them what you and Abbi did on Raidcall back in my Jinxed days, just tell them so the world can see what utter crap your persona is. Impersonating me, trying to get my guild hate/kick me etc. And boy, you linked Abbi's donations, but you forget the fact that I was in AnO for almost 6 months, she got her 2 chars carried 100x times, her PvE knowledge is 0, it's a tragedy I had to meet people like you. Also you linked Jolly's donations, and as far as I remember, his hunter was in AnO for a long, long time, anyway Jolly is a good guy. As for me, I have nothing vs Donors as a guild, I have something personal against you and your fat chicken, give her a /hug maybe that will fire up your virtual romance.
    There is nothing to tell, I don't even know who you are. That's why I took a screenshot of you mentioning my name in the first place @ Infected guildchat. You're a complete random player to me and I did not communicate with Abbi back in your "Jinxed" days whenever that might have been. Why would anyone want to impersonate you? And how? As far as I know you were the clown of AnO, I've heard a lot of stories about you lately getting laughed at on skype.
    (Seriously, I had zero clue about who you are, especially at the time when you were in AnO)

Twohard's warrior is indeed still in AnO but how often does he play on this character? Once a month perhaps? And not does he do much PvP at all on this toon. Not does he do any PvP on his hunter aswell. I'm trying to figure out why you would even mention me. I don't care if Abbi's knowledge is next to 0 when it comes to PvE, I still think you're wrong. If you think that PvE takes skill in any way I feel truly sad for you.

Who are you and why do you care about me? You're a nobody and I've never even seen or said anything bad about you, but still you got something personal against me. This doesn't make any sense at all.

I suggest you to learn english
    As always you dodge my replies. Why even bother?
    Edited: January 27, 2016

5. As always you dodge my replies. Why even bother?
    There is no communication with you. Your logic is stupid, and you always come back with something else which has no matter with anything. Simply not gonna bother responding to you anymore.

6. There is no communication with you. Your logic is stupid, and you always come back with something else which has no matter with anything. Simply not gonna bother responding to you anymore.
    Ironic, isn't that exactly what you're doing? ... Jeez

7. 90% of warmane get carry in F L A W L E S S first starting with LukaAAAAA and to finish with Timechange :)
    And later u noobs get kicked :D
    And now u came here and talk how u carry som1 ?
    Who did u carry tell me pls ... ?

8. Ironic, isn't that exactly what you're doing? ... Jeez
    Simply not gonna bother responding to you anymore.
    From now, I won't.
    90% of warmane get carry in F L A W L E S S
    Funny how you say that 90% of warmane got carried in F L A W L E S S. Guess you admitted right now that your guild isn't so exceptional, right?

9. From now, I won't.

Funny how you say that 90% of warmane got carried in F L A W L E S S. Guess you admitted right now that your guild isn't so exceptional, right?
    Remember how much u beg me to take u in raid Tot4w hc and BoT hc and how u was talking u gonna give me gold coins for boost :D
    Yea Challenger u get boost in this guild and after all u get guild kick :)

10. Ye, tell your guildies not to call a 'random' to help you out in random BG's when faced vs 10m alliance premade then. Laughed at? That's the wrong term, laughed is the right one. If I was the clown of AnO, you're the clown of Neltha. The fact that you pretend to have no clue what time the incident happened shows that you are not eligible to discuss this matter. That was the time when my name was Patricide. And do not pretend not to know who I am, I did a thousand premade BGs with Erik, Throval, Holy, Abbi, Jolly and rest. You heard a lot of stories about me lately, but I didn't log in for a month. That's not really plausible. It looks like you are now trying to investigate or pretend, well it's alright if you're having fun. PvE doesn't take that much skill, that's true, but what do you call people that can't be good at the player vs environment aspect of the game? You know the answer. I don't care about you, bro, I just rebel against everything you represent. And you are not in a position to evaluate the value of my life, saying something like 'You're a nobody'. Are you a Somebody, Twoeasy? A Somebody in a game? A Somebody on a private server? A Somebody in a virtual context? You like being that Somebody, because you're a fragile little being, looking for affirmation in this 'cruel' world, and you found it here, in a game. The cause you seek.. you will not find it here. Check the mirror next time, before you check your 403 ilvl priest.

11. Hari, I was in flawless for 3 days. I had DS/FL glory, full hc gear before that. Now go mind your own business and do not interfere in discussions you cannot comprehend.

And I wasn't kicked, I left to join The Ascension.
    Edited: January 27, 2016

12. Can we move off PvE, it's a skilless aspect of the game that anyone with half a brain can play ;_;

13. Im telling u about boosts , Every1 get boost :)
    So ill talk what i want , cuz u was in AnO member same like in flawless :)
    u didnt carry any1 ;)

14. Remember how much u beg me to take u in raid Tot4w hc and BoT hc and how u was talking u gonna give me gold coins for boost :D
    Haha u wot? rofl
    First of all, when I came to horde you were the best guild there. Met couple of you guys in valley of strenght and we chilled for lil bit, and you called me to apply to join your guild, and I did so. Dont you remember, or you rather lie in order to gain imaginary forum "reputation"?
    Second of all, I never begged for any raid. I got called for every single.
    Third of all, right after I got kicked by Knoxvillen guy, I got reinvited by him and I left guild.
    F L A W L E S S Hadn't good DS25HC ever since August or so, when good people quitted game/guild, and you guys completely changed. Remember of wiping 15 times on morchok hc and right after you said that we're gonna bug it, and told some feral druid to kite it ( dont remember his name)? And that raids would always end on Ultraxion hc, where people would massively die on debuffs and HoT.
    As Wick and Knox got officers, guild was completely destroyed. Together with me and Mariana ditching you and going alliance, it all started falling apart, people gquitting and fchanging, or simply joining another guilds.
    That will be it from me.
    You can say whatever you want.
    Cya

15. Well your knowledge about the infrastructure of AnO is 0. I participated in every guild first kill, of every hc boss. And ye, I'm a better warrior than you #feelsbadman.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last