1. [UPDATED] Account security improvements

You all whom have posted here after Monday, 18 September 22:00 ST, click on that link and read the announcement.

In short/for the lazy: 2FA is now forced. Codes are sent to your registered emails.

2. Authentication Code

Hi when i login to my account he whant Authentication code from me how should i found my code or fix this ? help!

3. auth. code is NOT being sent to my email

the code is not being sent to my email address. therefore i cannot login. i have sent several codes to my email and it has been over an hour.

yes before you say anything i have checked all my spam etc nothing from warmane is showing up

no. one. asked. for. this.

4. Ok then at least let me change my email pls

5. You haven't read the thread have you?

6. Good Morning I am logged in with my Pj on my new computer and I log out now it asks me for an authenticator code... and actually I have had that email for a long time and I haven't used it. I even lost it... I am an Active Player on the Server...
    Excuse my English, my language is Spanish

7. Who looks at what is written at the website wtf i havent played in a year or more just logged in couple days ago and now this just let me change my email at least

8. Codigo Authentificador perdi 2 cuentas

good morning I lost 2 accounts By Authenticator code I need help to recover my accounts I am an active player since 2019... but unfortunately I do not have the emails of my accounts I would like help to play again with my friends My English is bad, I am Spanish speaking

9. Is there any gm here at all???
    why do they even need to respond to u when u're not even bother to read.

10. Because im in this server to play some wow not to read website all day and whats woud u need 2FA for wow this is totaly unnesesery

11. Do you protect acc with 5 10 bitcoins or aomething its just wow totaly foolish

12. Its not even blizzard i cant believe it just let me change my email pls ive put some time into my acc i just want it back

13. i dont know my email, can't get authorization code.

Hello,

i've lost access to my account.
    I dont know what email i used to create it as it's been a long time ago.
    It's propably some email adress i made specificly for warmane to seperate it from my real email.

Can any administrator tell me what my email is that the account was created on?

14. PLEASE DESACTIVE THAT AUTHENTICATION CODE I lost all my accounts

I forgot my accounts email please desactivate AUTHENTICATION temporarily

First 12345 Last