1. I've been playing warsong for over 3 years now, and I've made over a hundred different toons, repeats of each class.
    From my Experience I can tell you that the slight gear gap is nothing detrimental to the PvP experience, but actually some beneficial tough love.

1. It's good to have the mental excuse of "oh well I'm not geared", when in reality you're simply lacking experience with the class you're playing and the one you're facing.

2. Believe it or not, it's good to have a gear grind. not only does it give geared players a slight 'rest' from the intensity of equally geared players, it gives the new player an opportunity to train with a handicap. Skipping this via donations is what causes terribly bad players to think they're "good" but only use broken gear. i.e. BLF on rogues.

Every now and then, when I get lulled by the steady "wrecking" (I'll call it), I drop some of my gear, to throw a handicap on, and enjoy more of a challenge again.
    Edited: July 28, 2015

2. Honestly I think the server is fine. the one thing i would like to see implemented is 2-day conquest reset. While I enjoy the gear grind, it does take too long to get fully geared. Sure you can climb rating with less than full gear but sometimes the skill level is so similar between teams that just 4 or 5 off pieces can make a diference. Solo Q might be a good idea aswell and im sure it would bring tons of people into warsong.
    For the most part, all i can say is thank you to the molten/warmane devs for these great servers. (im pissed i lost my geared toons in the "moltdown" or w.e but glad i can atleast play free of charge)

3. Give us free gear please! When gear became free on Blackrock the population grew on that realm. It will be more fun if gear was free. Skill will be important, I won't have to worry being 1-2 shotted by a fully geared player. GIVE US FREE GEAR! Don't listen to the people that say free gear is a bad idea, they are just scared that everyone will be equally geared ! WHO ELSE IS DOWN FOR FREE GEAR?? COME ON!

4. Give us free gear please! When gear became free on Blackrock the population grew on that realm. It will be more fun if gear was free. Skill will be important, I won't have to worry being 1-2 shotted by a fully geared player. GIVE US FREE GEAR! Don't listen to the people that say free gear is a bad idea, they are just scared that everyone will be equally geared ! WHO ELSE IS DOWN FOR FREE GEAR?? COME ON!
    Well then by that logic I could say that you just want free gear because you're scared of getting 1-2 shotted by fully geared players. You're not even that far behind in starter; old warsong had VICIOUS as starter.
    Edited: August 2, 2015 Reason: small error

5. It's a rite of passage. man up.
    We've already had hundreds of pages of discussion to get the gearing process right.

6. free cata gear will make this realm more interesting! A poll would be a good choice to see what players want

7. free cata gear will make this realm more interesting! A poll would be a good choice to see what players want
    A poll only represents a small fraction of what the people who regularly play warsong would want.

8. Seriously guys, no free Cata Gear! I have 1 character with full gear, and my other chars dont have full gear. Do I cry? NO! I do arena for getting my conquest-points. And I guess there is a 3-day conquest reset or something like that. I don't know.

Stop crying, and work for ya staff!

First ... 345